6

reallucas.wong: hey I might not be able to respond for a while :((( I'm in Dubai rn out for another shoot

junguwu: OOoooOO, it's fine, what's the shoot for?

reallucas.wong: you'll see ;)

Jungwoo's outer and inner gay was quaking the 24th time that day. It had been about 5 days since Jungwoo dmed the model. And those 5 days were filled with on and off texting. Lucas would text him, asking how his day was and Jungwoo would tell him. Jungwoo would text him with a "hi" and a smiley face and Lucas would ramble on about whatever.

Jungwoo felt his chest swell. He was really happy. But now he was thrown into another gay panic, a winky face? A whole ass winky face? Did that mean something? Why did it make Jungwoo's heart race?

The college student laid on his bed, the white sheets falling off the side as he held his phone, thinking of how to reply. Boxes were collecting in the corners of the small room, his stuff inside of them, his walls were bare, now that he had taken down his paintings.

Jungwoo was an art major at the same university that Yuta attended. The Korean male kept most of his works, the ones he was proud of. This was his 2nd year as an art major. Jungwoo dreamed to get his art in museums. He liked to imagine walking into one of those beautifully decorated museums, full of many artists and see his own work there, hanging innocently on a marble wall. But of course it was just a dream, well for now anyway. 

Jungwoo sat there contemplating on what to say still as he looked at the time and almost slipped. He was going to be late. Jungwoo darted off his bed, opening his closet door to see more boxes of his clothes but some shirts still hung and some pants were still in their drawers. He reached for one of the drawers and took out a pair of jeans. He hopped into them quickly since he was in his boxers with a yellow tee. He decided that the gradient blue of the jeans matched well with the yellow of his tee and didn't bother to change it.

Jungwoo walked over to the small mirror that hung on the back of his door and played around with his messy hair, trying to find a comfortable position for his strands. After giving up on it, he sighed and snatched the keys off the the top of his nightstand, grabbing his jacket along with his backpack. His phone now safely in his back pocket. He slung his backpack over his shoulder and headed out of his room. All three of their rooms were across from each other, on Jungwoo's right was Yuta's and to the left with Ten's and in front of his door was leading down a hallway connecting the rest of the apartment. From where he stood in the hallway he had a clear view of the living room. The TV was still on Animal Planet.

Jungwoo walked hurriedly to the point he was no longer in the hallway and to his left was the kitchen. A delicious aroma flew from the kitchen, making Jungwoo's head turn, there was Yuta in an apron mixing something in a boiling pot, Yuta looked up and smiled at Jungwoo.

"I'm making my grandma's miso soup for lunch." Yuta replied to Jungwoo's ajar mouth at the magnificent smell, "come by after your first class and I'll save you some." Yuta said, turning back to his soup and continued to stir it. Jungwoo nodded wordlessly, snapping himself out of it and turning to the foyer to leave. He couldn't wait to get back drown in that miso soup.

*********
reallucas.wong: can you teach me slang?

junguwu: what

reallucas.wong: did I spell slang wrong? Sorry😫

junguwu: no! You didn't, I was just confused

junguwu: you really want me to teach you?

reallucas.wong: like the culture of the internet here

junguwu: oof you sure

reallucas.wong: what does oof mean

junguwu: oh wow

junguwu: I'mma have to write a whole damn guide, that's fine. Lesson one

junguwu: slang definitions

reallucas.wong: I'm ready!!

junguwu: uwu- is like a smiley face kinda, you use it when you find something or someone cute. Oof- its a reaction like, "sucks to be you" or "that's too bad". Deadass- just a synonym for seriously. Headass- it's kinda like calling someone dumb. That's all I can think of off the top of my head......

reallucas.wong: OhHHhHhhh

junguwu: yeah :)

reallucas.wong: uwu

junguwu: what?

reallucas.wong: i find you cute

Read @ 12:54 pm