29

Monday, 9:30 am

Bbyboy: I miss you :(((

Noodlehead: it's really hard to resist you when youre this cute

Noodlehead: it's like you want me take over that pilot seat and fly back over there

Bbyboy: and that would be a bad idea because????

Noodlehead: once I land we can Skype

Bbyboy: flying that plane back sounds better tho

Bbyboy: how long are you gonna be in China anyway????

Noodlehead: about a week, the first few days I'm going to be filming for a variety show and the rest is for visiting my parents and helping them at the restaurant

Bbyboy: you did tell me they owned a Thai restaurant in Hong Kong

Bbyboy: you better bring me some shit back

Noodlehead: I will (~^з^)~

Bbyboy: ew

"Wow you guys really are dating." Ten had commented unexpectedly, Jungwoo jolted in the only piece of furniture in the apartment at the sudden voice that hovered over him. The Korean twisted in the squeaky wooden stool, that had been conveniently placed in the center of the living room to meet Ten.

The Thai boy had leaned back from peering over Jungwoo's shoulder as the other turned. A careless look graced the shorter's face. Jungwoo eyed him, the grip on his phone tightened as he gave the Thai male a  shrug in response. Now that he had gotten a better look, Ten was leaning on his hips, an apron hugging his front and faint yellow rubber wash gloves firmly cover his hands that were occupied by sprays with name brands plastered on them. Jungwoo had almost forgot.

The taller felt red paint his face in embarrassment, he was too caught up in texting Yukhei that he had so mindlessly forgetten about Ten, who in the meanwhile, had been sorting through the cleaning supplies he had brought in.

Jungwoo swallowed and stood up from the stool, Ten nodded for him to follow as the Thai boy turned on his heels and made his way to the kitchen. The art student soon followed behind him. Jungwoo knew that he was the one who had called the other over to mainly help him clean the monstrosity that was his sink. But Jungwoo had gotten so distracted with his phone that he left Ten to fend for himself.

They finally reached the site from where those faint scratching noises emerged, Jungwoo couldn't help but want to back out. The shorter stepped forward and fully into the kitchen before he glanced knowingly at a reluctant Jungwoo behind him. Ten stood in front of loud sink and perked his lips into a small pout as he began to part them.

"You're the one who wanted this." Ten sighed before he proceeded to bend down to the open cabinets underneath the sink. If Jungwoo were to peer over a little from where he stood, the sight of the sink's pipes and a variety of disinfectants and cleaners Ten had bought would come into view.