18

"What the fuck-" a familiar tender voice yelped. Jungwoo's eyes snapped open to see the slightly shorter male with his lean and thin physique crouching in pain. Holding his head in his palms where Jungwoo had unintentionally aimed his hanger.

"Ten?" Jungwoo exhaled, the breath he had been holding pouring through his lips in that one syllable.

"No. The boogie man." Ten hissed, his face sour with distaste once he lifted his head. He continued to rub his forehead with the tip of his fingers to bring comfort to Jungwoo's targeted spot. He looked around for what Jungwoo had thrown on him. His eyes finally landing on wooden floor where the hanger innocently laid and had only ricocheted off his poor forehead seconds ago. "A fucking hanger? Really?" Ten drawled, clenching his jaw, struggling to sooth his pulsing skull. Jungwoo frowned.

"What are you doing here?" Jungwoo questioned, ignoring Ten's last comment and the fact that had injured him, it wasn't that bad. Jungwoo knew he'd get over it. The thai boy peeked up at the other.

"I wanted to check on you." He responded almost instantly. Letting his hand fall from his forehead to his side, a red line now visible on his skin. Jungwoo cocked one of his eyebrows, clearly not convinced. Ten caved in rather quickly to Jungwoo's skeptical stare, letting out a huff. "And," the Thai boy dragged the word, "I forgot something."

"At 3 in the morning?"

"At 3 in the morning." Ten nodded with no shame. Jungwoo's frown deepened. Ten gave him a shrug and proceed to stroll over to the side of Jungwoo's bed before letting his little ass fall on the sheets. He looked at Jungwoo, who's eyes had followed the him all the way to the bed. The thai boy then patted the space beside him as if inviting Jungwoo to sit down. And he did. Once Jungwoo was situated beside the other, Ten began to open his mouth again.

"Why aren't you in pajamas?"

"Forgot."

Ten hummed, letting his eyes wander Jungwoo's bed room aimlessly now.

"Wanna talk?" Ten asked, this time turning his full attention towards Jungwoo who did the same in return. It was silent before the college student slowly nodded and opened lips to free himself, or as Ten many times put it, vent.

*******

Sunday, 8:57 AM

reallucas.wong: I'm so sorry for leaving so suddenly

reallucas.wong: my manager needed me for some shit

junguwu: it's fine I guess

reallucas.wong: I'm really sorry

reallucas.wong: are we still up for today? I wanna help you move, it's up to you though

junguwu: if you wanna

reallucas.wong: I really do

junguwu: k, I'll send you my address

reallucas.wong: I'm seriously sorry

junguwu: ik

******

It was Sunday and Jungwoo was waiting for Lucas again. Less excited this time, he wasn't tingling with shy buzzes. The buzzes were anxious, they had been anxious before. But, this time, they weren't sweet shocks of mixed anxiety and anticipation like at the cafe. They weren't insecure then, they were now.

The college student was grateful towards Ten for his presence at 3 in the morning prior to then. He had let off some real steam with Ten giving some advice here and there. After Ten had listened to Jungwoo's rant for 2 hours then he had left the apartment with a boxes of things. Jungwoo had asked what they were but Ten told him he was sure it was for the better that he didn't know. And Jungwoo hadn't pushed any further. He was sure it was a number of sex toys and it was too early in the morning for them to be talking in crackhead so they just left it at that.

But now Jungwoo was pacing in the foyer as he rung his fingers together. His attempt at not trying to overthink things, failing. How could their goofy, dumbass and strictly flirty relationship turn into Jungwoo being a whole mess after their first meeting? Jungwoo had been a mess before, or just in general, but he usually thought with his dick so he didn't have much time to think with his head for anything to affect him emotionally.

The thing was, this time, his dick wasn't working. Jungwoo had tried. Jungwoo had taken a piece of Ten's advice from their at 3 in the morning. He had watched a variety of porn earlier to see if his could fap his feelings away, it didn't work, obviously. He tried so many. Kinky or plain. Cheap or, well all porn was cheap. The point was that little Jungwoo was broken. Leaving the bigger Jungwoo without the ability to nut his way out of anxiety. Which he did a lot. He was deprived of the gateway, that more often than not, flushed his body from these choking emotions. He was sick of it.

And Jungwoo would have to continue to be sick of this later because there was a sudden knock at the front door. The sound boomed through the emptiness of the foyer, the only thing at the door were Jungwoo's shoes, and Jungwoo himself. The college student swallowed the lump in his throat, or at least tried to, before reaching for the knob of the door and finally turning it.

Behind the door, Lucas stood in all his tall demeanor. The top of his head almost reaching the height of the door way. He wore a open button shirt with a white tee underneath it and joggers. A face mask casually stringing half of his features. Jungwoo felt his heart thunder suddenly before it died down to small thumps that sent buzzes to his fingers tips. Jungwoo was whipped, really, really fucking whipped.