20

It was around 10 on a Sunday morning when Jungwoo and Lucas' heated make out session didn't seem to be put to a halt just yet. In a span of 30 seconds Lucas had slid his strong arms fully around Jungwoo's thin waist and had hiked him up on the kitchen counter. Fitting in between the art student's legs as he spread them as they continued to be sucked into each other's everything. Jungwoo was letting out small moans into Lucas' lips every now and then, the model couldn't seem to hold himself back.

Lucas' hair was now messy and damp, Jungwoo threaded his fingers through the other's locks with his numb and injured hand soaked. The model's dirty blonde strands being played around with so many times through out the whole face eating ceremony that two where participating in, and still actively were.

And both of them would've gone farther, way farther, if it hadn't been for the obnoxious knock at the door. Jungwoo groaned, from frustration and from the feeling Lucas gave him, now buried in the crook of his neck planting a bright red hickey on his numb skin. Jungwoo might've halted his little moans but Lucas kept at his task to cover ever inch of Jungwoo's hotly glistening neck with bruising hickeys. Jungwoo bit his bottom lip glancing down the best he could at Lucas who pressed harder into his neck, finding a spot on his skin that made the art student's pants tighten and that drove him further into feverish heat. 

"H-hey..." Jungwoo panted, removing one of his arms from the model's neck and sliding one hand them in between their chests, pulling back. They met eyes and Jungwoo felt like dropping on his knees. Lucas was also panting, sweat collecting at his forehead with a hooded expression. Does lustful eyes that drilled holes into Jungwoo. The art student hadn't ever felt so turned on before. Lucas scanned Jungwoo's face, and the art student felt his chest tighten in bliss at the warmth those eyes held as they slow started to near each, the tips of their nose brushing against one another. 

But of course there was another knock, Jungwoo groaned loudly. Pushing away again and putting a bigger distance between them. His eyes roamed Lucas' features and he swallowed once they landed on the model's parted red lips that he wanted to continue to devour but held himself back. He cleared his throat, his eyes wandering to a random place in the kitchen. "It's the movers." Jungwoo managed lowly, the voice in the back of his head telling him to consider the temptation again.

The art student was now subconsciously fiddling with the hair at the model's nape with the arm that had been so kindly left completely wrapped around the other's neck. The sensation of Jungwoo messing with the dyed strands was not helping either of them in their attempt of resistance. Lucas' panting slowed down and he swallowed hard, nodding wordlessly. Not trusting himself with words. Lustful adrenaline was still thick in his veins so he tried to mentally calm himself without speech.

The model stepped out from in between Jungwoo's opened legs that dangled. He watched them close as Jungwoo hopped off the counter, his feet landing on the cold tiles. Lucas looked away bashfully,  Jungwoo began to fix himself. Aside from the freshly pink marks scattering the skin on his neck and collar bones and his slightly dilated eyes, Jungwoo's hair was swooped to different sides, adding to his utterly disheveled look. Even his tee had begun to ride up. The model bit at his lips, the lust diminishing and replaced an odd sense of shyness that wasn't common  for him. Lucas breathed in glanced the male beside as he moved around.

With that glanced the model had gotten a peek for Jungwoo's flat stomach and wanted nothing more but see everything else. Lucas blinked rapidly and looked away again, red at his ears. These feelings were too sudden, both of them knew so. This was all fueled by pure lust that took over them, they were both more sober now since their 20 minute high from before. They were more aware of each other. Jungwoo sighed at another knock that was harder this time before he threw a slightly awkward smile to the model, Lucas noticed and returned it, just as forced. Why was it awkward again?

Jungwoo walked past the model, Lucas letting his eyes follow Jungwoo disappear into the foyer for a few minutes. Lucas exhaled deeply. Replaying the feeling of his fingers skimming Jungwoo's hotly bare skin, the images of going further shot a shiver up the model's back as he moved his arms to cross his chest. Swaying and turning in one place, hoping to rid the erotic images of, as Jungwoo had put it early, 'bounding into his ass.'

Jungwoo had been making Lucas a mess, of course not to the art student's acknowledgement. Lucas knew that he had a responsibility with his career. He liked modeling, he didn't love it. Not how he loved engineering or how he even liked Jungwoo. Lucas had realized that after a while, his modeling career became more of a chore. People would, more often than not, say he had the easiest job on the planet. All he had to do was sit there and look pretty. But it's different when it's a pressure to be 'pretty.'

Lucas sometimes found himself feeling more ugly than anything. The ideals of modeling, the diets, the expectations, and lack of authenticity. Everything was beginning to choke Lucas. Everything had been suffocating him since a long time ago, but it was only now that he was actually considering the chance of dropping his modeling career to pursue a new one. But of course, something had to stop him. His fear of disappointment. No, his fear of being more of the disappointment than he already subconsciously thought of he was.

Lucas swallowed hard, his mind foggy, now not from his pervious lust. From worry, from insecurities. How many people would stop loving him? Would Jungwoo be one of them to leave? Lucas didn't want to think about it anymore. Lucas began to walk in a little circle now as he heard the muffled conversation between Jungwoo and another voice.

Lucas only listened into the distorted chatter for a few seconds before he heard the door click shut and foot steps begin to emerge. Jungwoo walked out of the foyer with his face just a little red, his hands on his neck trying to cover the marks Lucas had left behind. The model stared at Jungwoo who gulped before opening his mouth.

"That was the guy with the truck for my moving." Jungwoo started, "he just wanted to make sure someone was home before he parked in the reserved parking spaces." Lucas nodded in understand. His stomach turning at the uncomfortable silence that dawned them again. Jungwoo feeling just as jittery to the atmosphere. It didn't matter if they had kissed or made out, neither of them knew what they were or what they wanted to be. Everything was so confusing for both of them, mostly because neither of them knew how to take the real first step.