4

junguwu: hello?

"Just like that?" Jungwoo asked, staring at the screen. Ten clicked his tongue.

"You have to wait idiot, you can't hit the bush with damn bat and say, 'I've been dreaming of you slowly eating me out as I'm bound to the bed with furry pink cuffs'" Ten half laughed half mocked, Jungwoo stared at him in shock.

"Just how much of my diary did you read?" Jungwoo asked, dumbfounded.

"Enough to know you're a horny fuck with a wild ass imagination." Ten spoke, getting off the couch and walking to get the remote from the other couch before he turned and met Jungwoo's gaze, "but seriously? Candle wax and whipped cream at the same time?"

Jungwoo blushed uncharacteristically at Ten's weirded out face before looking away.

"It was from this one porn I watched a while back...." Jungwoo muttered, fiddling with his thumbs on his lap, his phone beside him on the couch.

"Right..." Ten hummed understandingly, even though he didn't really believe him. Ten grabbed the remote and turned back to go sit in his spot. He went to the couch, the only thing between them was Jungwoo's phone. Ten started to flip through the channels, trying to find Animal Planet and was too distracted to watch Jungwoo beside him. Jungwoo looked at the device just when it vibrated. Jungwoo gaped at the reply and picked up his phone quickly.

reallucas.wong: hey

Jungwoo was freaking out. He felt his heart race. He had really answered. Lucas Wong had answered him.

reallucas.wong: you actually dmed me :)

Oh my fucking god. Oh my fucking god. A smiley face. A whole smiley. Jungwoo's felt his stomach turn and his palms sweat.

junguwu: yeah I guess....

Jungwoo sent with shaky fingers. Ten peeked at the movement from beside him. Animal Planet had dragged him in and he hadn't really noticed what Jungwoo's hyperactive ass was thrilling from next to him for until he saw Jungwoo hitting send. Ten yelped and once again snatched the phone from his hands. Jungwoo turned to the Thai boy with a frown as Ten read through the text.

"Didn't I tell you I'd get you laid." Ten said after Jungwoo's silent stare. The boy nodded slowly and Ten hummed before typing into his phone rapidly.

junguwu: okay listen.....

junguwu: before you start typing away

junguwu: I didn't mean a word of that. I've been following you for months now, ever since I saw your lotion commercial I've found you stunning. Every time you post something it always brings a smile to my face. You do so many things to my heart idk what to do with myself. I've been so madly in love with you that you consume my every waking thought. I didn't mean what I said. I'm sorry....

Read @ 4:56 pm

reallucas.wong is typing......

Jungwoo leaned over Ten's shoulder to read what he had sent and Jungwoo's eyes almost fell out of his sockets.

"Ten! I'm not in love with him! You can't be telling him lies!" Jungwoo exclaimed, taking his phone from Ten, staring down at the already written messages in shock. That was it, Lucas was going to block. Lucas was going to report his ass. Jungwoo was never going to get exclusive fap content from Lucas ever again. This was the end of him.

Ten dismissed Jungwoo's defeated expression and took back the others phone just when Lucas had replied.

reallucas.wong: oh wow. I wasn't aware that's how you felt. I appreciate your feelings, but of course I can't return them at the moment, I'm sorry :(

At the moment? Ten frowned down at the screen as Jungwoo rested his face in his palms. Feeling exhausted and upset. Lucas would block him, he knew it.

reallucas.wong: we can be friends tho :)

Ten choked at the words on the screen. Staring wide eyed. Jungwoo let out a whine with his face still shamefully stuffed in his palms.

"He blocked me didn't he?" Jungwoo pouted, lifting his head with a frown. He looked at Ten and felt puzzlement at the shocked expression on the Thai boy's face.

"He wants to be your friend?" Ten trailed, the word seemingly weird when understood in context. Jungwoo straightened his slumped form at the words and grabbed the phone with Ten still holding it and read the messages.

Jungwoo couldn't believe his eyes. The words were clear. There didn't seem to be any double meaning behind the text. Not that you could really tell any double meaning behind something said through text but Jungwoo liked to believe that Lucas didn't mean any bad intent. He was just happy the model hadn't blocked him.

Jungwoo took the phone fully from Ten and started to type away with Ten hovering over him, his brows risen in curiosity.

junguwu: okay, that's fine :)