44

The model was once more unamused in his boyfriend's apartment. The second Jungwoo had come home he was in a hurry to leave. The art student had even explained how he didn't want to keep one of his old roommates boyfriend waiting. He had explained to the taller it was him giving him rides to the university and from. Yukhei had then asked for the other's name as he watched his boyfriend rummaged through clothes in a box for his uniform.

"Sicheng." Jungwoo had replied, throwing around random shirts until his face was graced with a triumphant grin to the site of certain shirt. Yukhei had frowned to the Chinese sounding name but didn't comment on it. Jungwoo Jungwoo then stepped back from one of his boxes and grinned at his boyfriend. The taller returned the smile, suddenly mesmerized in his stare. Their conversation concerning Donghyuck was now in the back of the art student's mind as he slowly approached the taller before going on the tips of his toes and giving Yukhei sweet and short peck to his plush lips.

Yukhei chuckled, he felt heat burn on his cheeks as his grin widened and he lifted his arms at his sides before he gathered Jungwoo in them. Jungwoo responded in a content sigh and melted into the taller's front, resting his head on his shoulder. Yukhei then let his face drop in Jungwoo's soft strands and inhaled all that he could. Trying to note the feeling that filled his heart so he could activate such a sensation when Jungwoo wasn't with the other.

The two stood there for seconds in blissful numbing love as Yukhei sighed and Jungwoo just further snuggled into the other's embrace. A few seconds went by before Yukhei felt Jungwoo shuffle at his back. The art student had pulled out his phone from his front pocket of his jeans to check the time. The shorter's eyes almost bugged. Jungwoo pulled back from Yukhei arms. Leaving the model with a pout decorating his lips once they met eyes. Yukhei frowned and saw Jungwoo give him a gentle and sheepish smile. The taller's childish concern melted.

"I gotta go Yukhei.." Jungwoo trailed, averting his eyes to floor so he wouldn't get sucked into the model forgoes brown pools. The taller sighed in defeat before he took a small step forward and let his hands find their away to cup Jungwoo's cheeks. The art student's breath hitched as Yukhei lifted his face up to meet eyes. Warmth pooled in Jungwoo's chest at the sight of Yukhei soft smile. The taller let his eyes run across the shorter's delicate features. His eyes went along with the out lines of his almond eyes, down the bridge of his nose to his softly parted lips.

Jungwoo saw something flicker in the depth of Yukhei's orbs before the taller made the effort to lean down and steal the art student's lips in another kiss. Jungwoo shut his eyes let himself drown into the model. This time the model made sure to deepen the peck. He nipped lovingly at Jungwoo now wetted lips. With closed eyes Yukhei skillfully parted the other's lips. Jungsoo responded in a surprised gasp before Yukhei dove in once more. His tongue now exploring the other's mouth. The art student's brows creased ar the now sweet warmth in his chest turning to daring heart that spread through his body teasingly. Jungwoo tightened the grip on his shirt at his side.

It had taken almost 14 minutes to successfully pry Yukhei off him. And once the art student did, he himself had to keep the weird feelings that turned in his stomach at bay. The art student had left the apartment in a hurry. Afraid he wouldnt go to work at all if he stayed any longer. And that was when the taller had shyly handed him his hoodie at the entrance before he bid him a fast farewell. Jungwoo had skipped down the apartment building's stairs with this lovingness swarming his in heart and redness kissing his cheeks. He was glad Sicheng didn't question why he had spent so much time in his apartment once the art student had entered the awaiting car at the pavement.