5

junguwu: why did you want to talk to me even after I said those things?

reallucas.wong: in all honesty I didn't really understand, hehe. I'm not that fluent in Korean yet so 😅

Jungwoo had busted many nuts in his 20 year life span as a horn dog but this was the first time Jungwoo had ever busted an uwu. This was the first time Jungwoo didn't see Lucas as a sex magnet, this time, now talking to him, Jungwoo found him incredibly cute. And Jungwoo was glad that he didn't know that he had called him a noodle head.

junguwu: dont worry about it anymore😫

Ten got bored of reading their dry conversation hovering over his shoulder and leaned back on the couch, continuing to watch Animal Planet as Jungwoo was all giddy typing away to, what Ten now referred to Lucas, his boy toy.

reallucas.wong: since we're friends now we should get to know each other right?

junguwu: yeah...

reallucas.wong: I'll go first :))

*********

Jungwoo was glued to his phone all day on that couch. With his pajamas still on, his eyes hadn't left that screen. Conversing with Lucas as he got up occasionally to munch on a snack from the kitchen.

In a span of an hour and a half Jungwoo found out that Lucas was half Chinese, half Thai. His first language was Cantonese. And many more things that surprised Jungwoo by making his heart waver. Jungwoo had never had a crush on anybody before. And if he had, it was brief. Jungwoo had never been in a long term relationship. The college student was a one night stand kinda person. In truth, because of the fact he struggled in the department of expressing himself through words properly, Jungwoo avoided relationships that needed effort. Because whenever he tried, he'd always get misunderstood. So he just gave up.

It was only recently that Jungwoo had put a halt to his hoeing around. He had college work to do and that took up most of his time. He didn't have the chance to get laid at a club as often. And less often now that he was talking to Lucas. He was actually starting to like the guy. Even though he knew it was dangerous for his heart, he could get hurt again, especially since Lucas was a model with such a high reputation. But Jungwoo was too high off the feeling of actually being seen and cared for to an extent that he didn't really care.

Jungwoo laid on his stomach in his usual spot on the couch after finishing up an apple while he texted Lucas when Yuta's keys could be heard rattling from the door way. Yuta appeared in the living room with a sigh and a back pack on his shoulder. Yuta glanced at the TV that displayed gazelles running from a pack of female lions as he set his keys on the bar. Ten was sitting on the other couch now, entranced in watching Animal Planet.

Yuta then looked at Jungwoo who had a silly smile on his face and titled his head in puzzlement. Yuta walked to the dinning room and set his backpack down and started to rummage through his books.

"What's got you such a good mood, Jungwoo?" Yuta asked, still searching through his bag. Jungwoo opened his mouth to reply, finally looking up from his phone for the first time in what seemed like forever, but Ten beat his ass to it.

"The pretty boy model he's obsessed with DMed him after he called him an ugly ass noodle head." Ten answered nonchalantly, his eyes not leaving the glazes getting cornered by the Lions on the screen. Yuta stopped his movements and looked up, this time with a lost expression. He breathed in.

"How does that work out?" He asked, Jungwoo was going to answer but Ten and his big ass mouth spoke before he could once more.

"Fuck if I know." Ten laughed a little, the glazes now getting shredded into pieces by the lions. Jungwoo huffed at Ten's not so accidental interruptions of him again but brushed it off and continued to smile dumbly at his screen.

Yuta frowned but ignored it and continued to look for that document he was supposed to give Jungwoo. In the end he couldn't find it. He scratched the back of his head and turned to Jungwoo who was biting back a big smile as he typed on his phone some more.

"Jungwoo, please make sure to have a place to stay before the end of this month, Sicheng already made space for me in his condo and I'll be moving out by then and so will Ten, so please be responsible." Yuta told Jungwoo, his voice pleading the other. Jungwoo looked up at Yuta.

"Don't worry about it, I already have a place to stay." Jungwoo reassured before going back to his phone.

Yuta hummed and strolled over to the other couch, taking a seat next to Ten as they watched a herd of flamingos dip themselves in water with the tan scenery contrasting the color of he water and their feathers.