11

junguwu: don't @ me but denim was made for you

reallucas.wong: random but appreciated

junguwu:

junguwu: how tf do you look so good like?????

reallucas.wong: who's flirting with who now

junguwu: I can't relate

junguwu: and stfu

reallucas.wong: I heard a lie

reallucas.wong: do you really think I'mma let that slide?

reallucas.wong: Kim Jungwoo, just you wait til we meet each other. I'm going to shower you with compliments til you actually fight me for it

junguwu: wow I really fucking hate you

reallucas.wong: no you really fucking don't

junguwu: ik

*******

It was now Friday and Jungwoo was letting out a sigh. He took a step back to look at his finished master piece. A paint brush in his right hand and a pallet in his other. He grinned, his face sporting smudges of paint from rubbing it with his palms that were stained. In front of him was his canvas on a stand. Jungwoo was in a baggy tee and a Jean jacket with denim pants. An apron of course wrapped around his waist. On the canvas was a beautifully draw portrait of Lucas' profile.

The only thing that was painted were the blood red roses surrounding the model in the canvas. Lucas himself was outlined now more darkly in ink of a pen. He was in black and white, contrasting with the bright red of the roses Jungwoo had painted around him. The only part of the model that wasn't black and white was his shirt. Lucas wore a button up that Jungwoo tried to make seem silk, it was a lighter shade of red matching with the roses. Highlights were placed on the button up depending on where Jungwoo imagined the light was hitting the model inside the portrait.

Jungwoo exhaled at his work. Satisfied with the result he had in front of him. He was sure to get at least a solid B on this. Jungwoo looked at the time on his clock that hung above his TV stand that was supposed to have a TV but only had boxes on top of it. 5:45 pm. Jungwoo turned back to his work, setting down his supplies on the towel he had laid on his bed for his painting equipment, reminding himself he'd clean it up later. He began to untie his apron, setting it aside his art supplies. Jungwoo had planned to continue packing the rest of his stuff, he wanted to get his clothes done today.

With that in mind, Jungwoo turned from the right side of his bed and strolled over to the his closest before opening it's door. His eyes were met with remaining shirts on hangers and pants in drawers. Only to begin to take off as many of said shirts as he could  from their plastic hangers and before folding them and throwing them into a box to his left he had gotten ready before he even painted his portrait. He threw a red flannel in, then another Jean jacket. He had so many other things to pack that he needed to get done before Monday.

Just as Jungwoo was already a few minutes into the mind numbing task, his phone vibrated. Jungwoo glanced at the device that laid on his night stand innocently before shrugging, telling himself if wouldn't hurt to check. It was from Lucas.

reallucas.wong: wyd

junguwu: packing

reallucas.wong: for?

junguwu: I'm moving on Sunday to my new apartment

reallucas.wong: oooo that's why you preferred to meet on Saturday

reallucas.wong: how about I help you move on Sunday!

junguwu: idk...

reallucas.wong: is there something wrong?

junguwu: well my new apartment is kind of shit so....

reallucas.wong: wdym?

junguwu: its really run down and it isnt in a great neighborhood, but it was all I could afford. I'm going to have to start working but there's a small convince store near so I'll probably apply there

reallucas.wong: Its fine, I'm more than happy to help you :)💕

junguwu: you're such a crackhead but okay we'll schedule it when we meet at the cafe tomorrow

reallucas.wong: okay!!

reallucas.wong: and I'll take that as a compliment ;)

Oof I finally posted this chapter😩