50

"Jungwoo." Yukhei muttered softly into his lover's skin, further having Jungwoo melt into him. Not minding the roughness of the mattress. They weren't seated on the creakiness of the balcony anymore, they had so very heatedly migrated to the creakiness of Jungwoo's mattress.

The setting was anything but romantic, but neither the model nor the art student cared. Jungwoo had his back on the fabric, his legs open with Yukhei nested in between them. His lips hovered over the heat of Jungwoo's exposed neck.

Yukhei leaned back a little to admire the art student sprawled out before him. The tips of Jungwoo's ears red with color and his tongue lathered in the taste of wine, it only made Yukhei's desire grow. Jungwoo was beneath him still, his eyes shut as he panted heavily.

It was a new rhythm that Yukhei felt his heart give into. The model dove back down, this time without rush, and started to trail soft and wet kiss along side the exposed canvas of Jungwoo's gorgeous neck. With each kiss Jungwoo felt a lump of sounds choke him but he didn't let his mouth open, instead he bit his lips shut just as Yukhei began to nibble on the skin underneath his jaw.

Jungwoo shuddered, desire and need growing in his chest. His mind buzzed with wine but still very sober. He was happy, he felt so glad and welcomed. He felt a place in Yukhei's arms he never knew he could. Jungwoo let his hands loosen their grip from the pillow's fabric and lifted them instead. The art student proceeded to wrap his arms around the other's neck. He let his fingers embed themselves in the soft strands of his hair. Tightening his grip on them each time Yukhei would bite down harder or suck too much.

While Yukhei worked his mouth on the skin to color Jungwoo's neck with pretty reds as his hands moved. One of his hands was above Jungwoo's head, gripping onto the pillow to keep him above Jungwoo, the other was now heatedly taking Jungwoo's thin hip in its grip. The art student finally let his lips part as he whined into the air, his mind dizzy. Yukhei pulled back only an inch from a forming hickey he had just left behind. Jungwoo swallowed at the lost but didn't say much. He was too busy trying to even out his breath.

Yukhei's lips hovered of Jungwoo's tender flesh. He let the softness of his mouth brush on the marks he made. Soon Yukhei was beginning to leave soft feather like kisses on Jungwoo's skin instead. Heat sank in his stomach and blood rushed to his jeans. Even fondness growing in his chest at the small short hums materializing from his lover's pink lips, Jungwoo's eyes fluttered open and closed, trying to register the swirling emotions that drowned him in utter scorching desire.

The palm that practically engulfed Jungwoo's hip moved. Yukhei knead the flesh and bone underneath his touch causing Jungwoo lips to let out a gasp. Yukhei's palm dove and moved from his hips bone to feather over Jungwoo's abdomen. Yukhei didn't press down on his stomach underneath his untouched shirt. Instead he let his long fingers dip into the hem of it, going underneath the fabric only to meet Jungwoo's scorching skin.

The model's movements were first hesitant, now thinking it through. He let his palm roam the flatness of Jungwoo hot skin. He let his hand settle at the curve of his waist before he pulled back completely. He had stopped his kisses and kept his hand in place, sparks swarmed where he touched but neither said a word.

The panting Jungwoo willed himself to keep his eyes open despite the blur in his senses. He looked at Yukhei in the dim light and felt his heart waver slightly. He was so gorgeous, his lips glowed and his eyes were a deep brown that only held warmth. Jungwoo exhaled.

"Jungwoo," Yukhei's voice drummed emotions in his heart. The art student let a delicate and fond smile appear at his lips. The fingers combed in Yukhei's hair let go and moved to the sides of his face. The art student traced the outlines of Yukhei's features softly with the tips of his fingers. It was slow and sensational, their heart beats barely in sync, almost erratic. There were no more hungry tugs, just delicate touches.