12

1 hour and 15 minutes. Jungwoo began to tap his foot impatiently. Doyoung side eyed him, obviously finding the rhythmic tapping of his foot on the marble floor of their classroom obnoxious. Class had just started, Mr. Wu was at the front explaining how he was going to grade the project that was due then, but of course, Jungwoo wasn't really listening. Even though his eyes didn't leave his teacher, Jungwoo's ears were turned off. And instead, the thing he focused on was picking at the strands from one of the holes in his jeans on his knee. His leg now bouncing. Jungwoo had barely gotten a wink of sleep the night before.

How could he when he was going to be meeting Lucas Wong the next day? And now that day was today. 3 whole cups of coffee were pumping adrenaline through Jungwoo's veins, which contributed to his impulsive leg bouncing and the destructive cloth picking of his jeans. 1 hour and 14 minutes. Yes, Jungwoo was counting down in his head. He was feeling all jittery that morning, and maybe it was because of the coffee but Jungwoo knew that the caffeine wasn't the cause of the butterflies that fluttered in his stomach.

Finally Mr. Wu had finished his little speech before his strolled back to his desk, sitting behind it as he began to type on his laptop. Doyoung nudge Jungwoo's side with his elbow and successfully snapped the other out of his coffee trance. Jungwoo looked around and spotted many students getting out their stools with their own canvases, protected in large plastic bags with their names stapled on them, under their arm, making a line to lean said canvases on the side of Mr. Wu's desk. That's they had turned in their projects.

Doyoung stood up from his stool, with his canvas at his side, waiting for Jungwoo to tag along as he trotted behind a couple of students that were already in line. Jungwoo dashed to get his canvas and followed Doyoung. Now behind him in line.

"Why are you so antsy today?" Jungwoo found Doyoung asking, stepping forward now that a person way ahead of them in line had just finished turning in their work.

"Me? Antsy? What are you talking about?" Jungwoo laughed, also moving a step or two. Even though Doyoung's back was to him, Jungwoo could feel Doyoung's eyes roll.

"Stop playing dumb." The other huffed. And like a house of flimsy dollar store poker cards,  Jungwoo caved in instantly.

"Okay, okay. I might or might not be going on a date with the famous model Lucas Wong today, and it might or might not be a date, because I honestly don't know-" Doyoung turned to face him at the mention of Lucas' name with a shocked and confused expression as Jungwoo went  on rambling, "-but we keep flirting with each other so it's lowkey a date, right? I don't want to be overthinking things but seriously he-"

"Woah woah." Doyoung put a halt to the other's big mouth. Jungwoo shut said mouth and stared at the doe eyed male who faced him. Even with the nervous wreck Jungwoo was, he looked at Doyoung so innocently with anxiousness evident in his eyes. "You're on speaking terms with Lucas Wong?" Doyoung dragged out his name. 

"....Yeah." Jungwoo trailed, glancing around the art room. The line moved again. Peeking in front of him, Doyoung noticed and stepped forward, suddenly gripping Jungwoo's wrist gently, dragging the other with him before he went back to staring dead at his seemingly crazy friend. Lucas Wong? Seriously? Was this a joke?

"And you're going to meet each other today?" Doyoung asked carefully. Jungwoo's lips pressed together, thinking hard. What was his tone of voice supposed to even mean?

"I guess we are?" It came out as a question, but Jungwoo truly didn't know what Doyoung was getting at. Doyoung let go of the other's thin wrist and exhaled.

"Are you sure you're not getting catfished?" Doyoung pressed, he was serious. Jungwoo gave him an offended look. That thought was always in the back of his mind but it really was Lucas Wong.

"Fine, don't believe me." Jungwoo clicked his tongue and looked away from Doyoung with crossed arms, still managing to hold on to his canvas. Doyoung chuckled with disbelief and ignored Jungwoo in return but still dragged him to move in line if he was spacing out too much until they finally turned in their canvases.

********

It was Saturday and Jungwoo was fully freaking out about the 2 hours he had left before he had to leave for his date but not so much date with Lucas. Jungwoo ran into the shared apartment once he had it unlocked and kicked off his shoes at the door way, sliding on the wooden floors with his socks. His backpack dangling from his shoulder as he slipped a couple of times and almost fell on his face during the journey to his room. Once he reached his door he opened it and slammed it shut from behind him. Both Sicheng and Yuta were actually home this time, probably finally finishing up Yuta's packing but Jungwoo was too busy rummaging through the boxes of clothes he had dumbly packed the day before.

A red flannel with black jeans and a white tee? No. Just a blue flannel with light jeans? No, that would make him look like a whole ass cowboy. Jungwoo continued to ruin the neatly folded clothes as he looked for decent attire. He didn't want to go to the cafe looking like the slob he actually was, so almost everything in the box was a no. Why didn't he have any good clothes?

After almost 25 minutes of going back and forth between different outfit ideas, Jungwoo settled on a white tee underneath a checkered black and white jacket accompanied by a grey hood and dark jeans. Jungwoo proceeded to slip into his newly picked attire before strolling to the back of  his door where he looked at himself in the mirror that hung there, which he mentally reminded himself he had to take down later. He nodded at his reflecting appearance with a small smile before he decided to carefully take off the clothes so he wouldn't wrinkle them. He placed the clothes on his bed, far from his art supplies, of course, and looked around the mess he had created of his bedroom floor but only feeling satisfied with his pick as he stood in only his boxers.

And only in his boxers did Jungwoo exit it the room, quickly trying to get to bathroom where he would take a shower. The bathroom was a door in the hall to the left and was pretty easy to go into quickly. Jungwoo scurried down the hall and was about open the bathroom door when it opened on its own. Someone had already been inside. Sicheng stuck his head out, followed with the rest of his body. Jungwoo blushed red in embarrassment at the wide eyes Sicheng possessed once they landed on Jungwoo's half naked form. There was tense silence before Sicheng's lips parted slightly.

"S-sorry." Sicheng stuttered in a hurry as he walked past the half naked Jungwoo who he left frozen. It took Sicheng only a few seconds to reach Yuta's bedroom, Jungwoo hearing the hurried opening and closing of the japanese's door. As if it couldn't  have gotten anymore awkward between those too. Jungwoo sighed, annoyed with himself for making Sicheng uncomfortable. He stood there no second longer before dragging his feet into the bathroom, closing the door behind him. Jungwoo's face burned.

Jungwoo's embarrassment wasn't long lived though. Once he was in the bathroom with the door locked, he began to strip himself, reaching for the knob of the shower before turning it on, Now butt naked, he stepped into the shower and let his embarrassment wash down the drain as his horny ass couldn't stop his own day dreams of a certain model, maybe even taking shower with him and doing other things. Jungwoo really must out of his mind.