43

The model had a lot to tell Jungwoo the minute he got home from his courses that afternoon. Everything had happened so quick that it left an odd feeling in the model's chest. With this in mind, he found himself buzzing around the entrance just as Jungwoo had entered. Exhaustion evident in his eyes. The model gulped at that just as Jungwoo let a loving smile fall on his lips. The art student walked forward, closing the door behind him. He stood on the tips of his toes and left a burning peck on Yukhei's lips. He pulled back with gleaming eyes and the model was about to chase after those lips but was just then reminded of what his intentions were in the first place.

Jungwoo grin deepened and the began to take off his shoes. That was when Yukhei had found the right opportunity and started rambling on. Jungwoo was still in the process of taking off his shoes at the entrance. He was listening nonetheless. His bag was hanging lowly at his palms as he untied his shoes with one hand while the other held onto the model's arm for balance.

Yukhei let his lips fly as he informed Jungwoo of what happened and how he wasn't sure if it had anything to do with anyone the art student knew. Jungwoo finished his undoing of his shoes and was shocked to hear the words leave Yukhei's kissable lips. Jungwoo straightened and stared at Yukhei has he finished his closing statement, he stared at him ins curiosity and borderline astonishment.

"Jeno? Jaemin?" Jungwoo gaped, the names Jaehyun had mentioned earlier. Yukhei nodded and frowned.

"Do you know them?" The model questioned, Jungwoo answered him with the shake of his head before repeating the names under his breath. He looked down to let his mind register this newly found information.

"Jaehyun. When he walked me home last night," Jungwoo lifted his gaze and was met with Yukhei's, "he mentioned a Jaemin and Jeno...." Jungwoo then trailed thoughtfully, "he had said that they were close to Donghyuck... or at least used to be." Yukhei but his bottom lip and stared off, his mind running. It was odd. This neighborhood was odd. Everything about this was unsettling.

*****

With an apron tied around his waist, his body swallowed in an over sized hoodie and silence singing songs in the air, Jungwoo peered along the isles. The convenience store was empty. Instead of a sun kissed teen behind the register, Taeyong stood there counting something off and typing into hid phone. The manager would look away from his device for a few seconds in thought before he typed in something else. That afternoon Donghyuck hadn't showed up to work. It made Jungwoo feel uneasy. He tried to ignore it the best he could. Roaming about.

Instead, it was the maroon haired manager and him sharing small threaded awkward silence. Jungwoo wandered about the isles, his eyes roaming the junk food on the shelves. He mentally read the prices in his mind. Freezing air hit Jungwoo on the top of his head from vent above an isle. The tingling air reminded him of the cozy hoodie that had hugged him. The art student was wearing a dark oversized hoodie underneath that apron.

Jungwoo felt a smile tug at his lips, since it wasn't his hoodie to begin with. The loose but nicely fitted hoodie on Jungwoo's shoulders belonged to Yukhei. The model had worn it underneath his coat this morning. When Jungwoo was leaving for work, the model had timidly handed him the hoodie with a cute blush on his cheeks. Jungwoo's heart swelled at the memory and his smile widened as he played with the hems of it's sleeves. It smelled like Yukhei and it was almost as warm as him too.