14

Lucas' hand engulfed Jungwoo's. Both of them not taking their eyes off each other for a minute. All of Jungwoo's anxiety had been washed out the second Lucas had taken his palm. All of this seemed to be out of a movie. Lucas' hoodie covering his mess of hair that was more endearing than anything, and that smile. That smile Lucas wore. This had to be fake. A dream? Jungwoo pulled at his hand, retracting it from underneath Lucas' palm. The model frowned, his brows creasing, wondering if he had done something wrong.

"It's nothing," Jungwoo quickly reassured, "this is just hella cheesy. Are you really trying to pull this, here? When we just met?" He teased, trying not to let his smile show. Lucas scoffed with a quirky grin, chuckling under his breath. The model leaned back in his chair and crossed his arms.

"Fair enough." He mused. His eyes not leaving Jungwoo. His dark orbs really seemed to be glued to him. Lucas opened his mouth to speak when there was a clearing of someone's throat. For the first time he had arrived his eyes tore from Jungwoo to beside him, where a young woman stood, a black apron around her waist and a note pad in her hands.

Lucas' coughed a little, shuffling in his seat as he fixed his position, trying to make sure his face was less visible, bringing up his face mask to cover himself. Jungwoo glanced at Lucas' movement with a cocked brow before looking up at the woman who had peeked at Lucas with the same puzzlement. The glance didn't last long though, she turned back to Jungwoo only a few seconds after.

"Are you ready to order?" She asked politely. Jungwoo nodded while Lucas stayed silent and slumped in his seat, trying to hide his face.

"I'll have green tea, medium please." Jungwoo responded. The woman scribbled it down then looked towards Lucas who was basically trying squeeze into a ball. Jungwoo's expression turned sour in utter confusion, noticing the silence that pierced the air and turned in his chair, successfully catching the woman's attention away from Lucas who she had been staring at, impatience reflecting in her eyes. "He'll have the same." Jungwoo answered the question that wasn't asked. The woman wrote that down before nodding and leaving the two alone again.

Jungwoo turned to Lucas who was now reappearing from his cocoon. Lucas peeked around from hiding in his hood and sighed once he realized it was just the two of them, straightening himself in his seat.

"You've really let this whole model thing get to your head, haven't you?" Jungwoo voiced, motioning towards his own head, before mindlessly letting his eyes wander the cafe. After seconds of wandering, his gaze landed on Lucas' overdramatic looking expression that Jungwoo was guessing was supposed to portray the emotion of offence. Lucas huffed, his lips in a small pout and Jungwoo found his heart skip at the sight.

"It happens, people recognize me." Lucas explained, trying to convince him weakly. Jungwoo  gave him a teasing smile and hummed in false agreement. "Fine, don't believe me." Lucas sang smugly, pouting more proudly now. Jungwoo felt himself stifle a chuckle at Lucas' ridiculous tactics. The two settled themselves in comfortable silence for a few seconds. Jungwoo peeking at the boy across from him a few times and the other only did the same. Shit-eating smiles gracing both of their faces.

And as if there had been a light bubble switched on in Lucas' head, the model's eyes widened in a some sort of form of realization and suddenly started to feel up his pockets. Moving around in his seat, as if he looking for something. Jungwoo tilted his head and was about to speak when the woman came back and set their drinks she carried on the table in front of them. Lucas had halted his search and made it his top priority in that span of 5 seconds to hide his identity from the waitress who gave him a look once more but walked away without a word. Once she was gone again, Lucas almost immediately went back to his determined search.

"What are you looking for?" Jungwoo asked, reaching for his drink in front of him. Taking the cold beverage into his hands and bringing the straw to his lips as he took a sip, eyeing Lucas pick at his own pockets.

"Ah hah!" Lucas abruptly rejoiced, pulling something out from underneath the table and setting it on the surface. Jungwoo's eyes followed what Lucas' palm had just set it down. It was a key chain with the Ryan character from Kakao on it. Jungwoo didn't really know why Lucas had this big eyed expression, expecting something from him as he looked between the key chain and the model a couple of times.

"What's your favorite animated character?"

Oh.

Almost as if someone had chucked a tomato at Jungwoo's face, his cheeks turned a bright red. His hand coming up to his mouth, trying to hold back his upcoming cackles. His attempt was half hearted because he let himself erupt in wind whirling laughter only a few seconds later, tears colleting at the corners of his gorgeous eyes. Jungwoo could see Lucas' blush from behind his mask, the red reaching a little bellow his eyes.

"Seriously, you're such a dork." Jungwoo panted, finally catching his breath from that over exaggerated laugh he was storming up a few seconds ago. Jungwoo reached over the table and picked up the key chain, the metal rattling against the thin plastic miniature Ryan connected to the chain. Jungwoo held it up close, a soft smile appearing on his face, his chest expanding at Lucas' cuteness. "I like it, thanks." Jungwoo grinned, admiring the key chain that now dangled from his finger.

Lucas perked up at the comment, bringing his hand up to to pull down his black face mask, revealing his goofy ass grin. Lucas really liked Jungwoo's smile. The words Jungwoo spoke were so soft due to the the sound of his delicate voice. It drew the model in, just as much as his breathtaking smile did.

Lucas reached for his own cup and brought the straw in between his lips. Taking in the tea, the sweetness rolling on his tongue as he watched Jungwoo stuff the key chain safely in his pocket. Leaning down to reach his pocket, Jungwoo noticed how Lucas' arm had slid underneath the table long ago, the Korean male peeked to see Lucas massaging his left knee with his big palm. The college student frowned before he leaned back up, also taking the cup of his green tea he had left untouched for a little while after the first sip and took another one. Was something wrong with his knee? 

He peeked up at Lucas, who had his eyes on him again, but didn't know whether he should say something before the model drew away from his straw. Jungwoo opened his mouth to question what seemed like an attempt to sooth his knee when Lucas beat him to it.

"Wanna go out and walk around after this? I really wanna you show this one place." Lucas beamed. With question still on his tongue, Jungwoo gulped at the gorgeous sight in front of him, his stomach doing flips. And of course, how could Jungwoo say no to that cute little face.