Don't Be Shy, I Fancy You

The sun beating down on the citizens of London did nothing to prevent the cold air from numbing their fingers

The sun beating down on the citizens of London did nothing to prevent the cold air from numbing their fingers. The cold wasn't a rare occurrence in October, but that didn't stop people from running into shops and cafes in search for warmth.

These are the days Harry loved the most. Cold days lead to more customers visiting the quiet cafe which gave him more opportunities to make new friends. He's a very kind and talkative soul, a beautiful smile always gracing his pink lips while dimples appear on both of his cheeks.

He handed a mother of two little boys her bag and handed the two children little lollipops. The mother gave him a grateful grin, rushing the two boys out while trying to balance their backpacks along with her purse and bag.

"Can you go clean the tables for me while I do the register?" Harry's boss, Meg, asked as she opens the register. He nodded and grabbed a rag, heading out into the cream-colored room with pictures of the owner's family along with newspaper clippings of articles writing about the family-owned shop. He walked past the brown couches and chairs that are sat beside a wood fireplace.

He smiled at everyone he passed. The university student typing away on his laptop and the old couple that comes in three times a week for their little lunch date. The group of high school girls that were gossiping by the big glass window and the newly divorced man is eating his feelings away in a booth while staring at a picture of his wife and child.

The person that caught Harry's eye is the older man that had come every day since his first visit. Every day since his first visit, he's always sat at the same secluded table in the back. He perked up as soon as he and Harry made eye contact, causing a blush to crawl onto Harry's cheeks.

"Hello, Harry," the man greeted, his pearly white teeth on display as he gave Harry a grin. Harry smiled back at him softly, cleaning the table in front of the older man.

"Hello, Louis. What are you having today?" Louis grinned, knowing that customers are supposed to order up front. That meant that Harry is giving him special treatment.

Perfect.

"A Yorkshire tea and a hot chocolate for you?" Harry chuckled and made eye contact with the older man. Louis' crystal blue eyes were filled with mischief and amusement, easily corresponding with the man's playful personality Harry had come to know.

"So just the tea then? We have a fresh batch of cinnamon rolls if you'd like one." Harry replied the same answer as he had the last few days, turning to clean another table. His heart speeding up and butterflies erupted in his stomach when Louis laughed at his response. It seemed that Harry has grown a bit of a soft spot in his heart for the man who visits him every day at noon. He always made Harry laugh with his witty jokes and sassy attitude.

Harry had come to look forward to his little visits.

"I'll have one if you share it with me." Louis watched as Harry bent over to clean the very back of the table, licking his slightly chapped lips. What he would do to that beautiful boy if only they were alone.