Ready to Run

Sorry this is late again. Life decided to kick my ass again 😭 I'll explain at the bottom!
Also, things may be a bit confusing so look for that down at the bottom as well!

 Life decided to kick my ass again 😭 I'll explain at the bottom!Also, things may be a bit confusing so look for that down at the bottom as well!

Everyone was currently running around trying to get everything ready for Louis and Zayn's departure. Except for Louis, who had been beside Harry watching everyone scramble around to get everything done on time. While Louis was laughing at everyone being so frantic, Harry's eyes wouldn't leave Zayn.

Harry knew that Zayn was uncomfortable with all the staring he was doing, but Harry couldn't help it. Not after the conversation he had with Louis.

******

"I didn't, Zayn did." Harry couldn't even begin to try and process what Louis just said. Zayn? Zayn of all people gave him the one room without a lock on the window? Of course, he may not have known about it, but Zayn wasn't dumb enough to not know every feature about a room before putting a hostage in it.

He would think of every possibility and looked at every detail so there's no way in hell he would miss something big like that when choosing a room.

"Z-Zayn did?" Louis hummed, pressing a kiss to his neck. "Why Zayn? W-Why this room?" Louis shrugged.

"Not sure, Zayn and I had this house built after we bought this plot of land so we would get what we wanted but I was busy so I let him take care of the details. This room used to be his since it's the nicest other than mine but he insisted that you have it. I'm not sure why though, the other rooms are also nice so I'm not sure why he chose this room for you. Why?" Harry couldn't think of an answer to that so he just didn't answer. Louis is asleep a few seconds later anyway.

******

Zayn knew every detail of that house because he had a part in building it. That room was Zayn's room before Harry came along so there was absolutely zero chance of him not knowing about the window.

Zayn walked over to them and ignored Harry's stare, only looking at Louis. George was at his side, refusing to look at Harry or Louis.

"Everything's ready. The men have already either gone home or started going to the airport. We should head out now." Louis nodded, turning to face Harry. Harry looked over at him and suddenly, the man had their lips locked together passionately. Hands wandered down to his bum as Louis shoved his tongue inside of Harry's mouth making Harry let out a small whimper before Louis disconnected their lips. The lust was clear in Louis' eyes and Harry was kind of grateful for this business trip.

At least, until Niall comes back.

"I'll see you when I get back, Doll," Louis whispered, squeezing Harry's bum before he turned to leave, nodding at Zayn to follow him.