Dead and Gone

"Mhm, I'm so happy I finally have you all to myself," Leo muttered in Harry's ear, pressing a sweet kiss just behind it. Harry ran his finger over his arm, back and forth, humming back at him.

"I am too. I'm so happy you got me out of there, it was a nightmare," Harry said, smiling when Leo tightened his arms around his waist.

"I'm glad you finally came around." Harry chuckled, nodding his head.

"Me too—"

And then it happened.

He heard the sound of the opportunity Harry was looking for.

Gunshots. A lot of them. While Leo sat up startled at the noise, Harry wasted no time grabbing him by his hair and bashing it against the wall. Leo fell off the bed, groaning in pain.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Leo snarled out, putting pressure on his wound. Harry got off the bed and stared down at him, a blank look on his face.

"Getting rid of a pest." Harry lifted his leg and kicked Leo in his side, smirking when he groaned in pain. He did it again, only for Leo to grab his foot before he could make contact.

"You fucking bitch," Leo growled out, pulling Harry down to the ground. Harry let out a groan as he hit the ground, not having time to move before Leo climbed on top of him. Leo punched Harry in the face, pulling his arm back to do it again. Harry grabbed his wrist, twisting it. He used Leo's pain to his advantage, rolling them over so he was on top. He pinned Leo's arms down with his knees and punched him.

"Your stupid implant doesn't work anymore! How the hell could you be stupid enough to think that I loved you?" Harry asked, punching him again. He saw blood dripping down Leo's nose and he hit it one more time, smirking at the 'crack' he heard. "The implant helps me feel the emotions I should, you can't force me to feel emotions that don't exist! That shows how little you know about your own product you fucking idiot!" Leo got his arm out from under Harry and reached over, grabbing a belt that was left on the floor. He whipped it across the side of Harry's head, making him fall to the side.

His ears were ringing the back of his head where the buckle whipped around to hit him was throbbing.

Both laid on the ground, Harry going in and out of consciousness. He looked over at Leo, seeing his eyes closed.

Harry closed his own, falling in and out of consciousness.