Real World

A/N: Sooooooo sorry for the long wait, depression is truly and utterly a bitch

A/N: Sooooooo sorry for the long wait, depression is truly and utterly a bitch. I do have the next week off of work so hopefully I will have plenty of time to write. Enjoy.xx

*Unedited*

******

"I can't find anything. None of his friends thought he was acting weird or hiding something. Megan said Harry had been working as efficiently as usual. He was fine." Des sighed angrily, resting his head on the table in exhaustion. They've hardly slept since Harry's been missing and it's taking a toll on them.

"Did he start hanging out with someone?" Anne asked Gemma. Gemma bit her lip, wondering if she should spill the beans so quickly. She doesn't really have a choice though.

"There's this guy. He came to visit Harry a lot at the café. I met him once at the mall with Harry and he was very handsy with him. I've been trying to track him down but the only lead I have is Zayn and he said Louis left the country for business—"

"D-Did you say, Louis? Louis Tomlinson?" Gemma perked up at the fact that her dad knew who she was talking about. Maybe he had leads that she didn't.

"That's him." Des' face paled instantly, no color to be seen. He looked like he had seen a ghost.

How could this have happened?

"If he took Harry, we're never going to get him back," Des whispered in disbelief. He felt his chest tightening as tears sprung into his eyes.

"W-What do you mean?" Anne asked frantically. She grabbed at Des' shirt when he didn't answer, shaking him in anger. "What the hell do you mean Desmond?!" She screamed, but he only let his tears of pure despair and sadness run down his cheeks.

"Louis, he..." Des hesitated.

"Dad, how do you know him?" Gemma asked sharply. Des looked up at her.

"H-He was my dealer. He's the one who got me hooked on harder drugs. Oh god—" Des let out a sob as reality hit him. "It's all my fault! Louis took my wallet the last time we spoke and it had a picture of you kids in it! He asked about Harry! H-How did I not see this coming?!" Des screamed, hitting the table in anger. Anne and Gemma were speechless, whether from the new information, Des' outburst, or both, it didn't matter.

They just needed to know everything.

"So he's a drug dealer, if you tell the police—"

"No!" Des snapped with wide, scared eyes. "H-He's not just a drug dealer! He's behind every bad thing that happens in not only London but the entirety of England! He isn't someone you can just tell the police to go get!!" Des was shaking in fear for his son, not being able to imagine the horrible things that have been done to him.