Twisted

Louis tried to stop the pain he was feeling all over his body. Harry had used the knife and cut him all over his body, some small and shallow, but others were deeper. Those were the ones that hurt.

He looked over to see Harry was in front of his laptop, angling it so Louis could see it. He had the surveillance cameras up.

"I found out about those cameras you had installed in every room. You always had to keep an eye on me, didn't you?" Harry snickered, stepping aside so Louis could see the entire screen. There was only one camera pulled up, and it led to Louis' bedroom.

"Well, don't worry, you'll still get to keep an eye on me." Harry walked over to the door. Louis looked at the wounds all over his arms and sighed in frustration, trying to get out of the ropes. 

"Harry, fucking untie me now!" Harry ignored him, walking out of the shed without a word.

Louis didn't know how much time went by before he heard something from the laptop. He looked up to see Zayn and Harry in his and Harry's room.

"Why are we here Harry?" Zayn asked. Harry could see the red in his eye, no doubt in his mind he was crying before Harry dragged him in here.

"Did you find out about Gemma?" Zayn nodded, biting his lip to stop himself from crying again.

"Yeah," he said, sucking in a shaky breath.

"I need you," Harry said, walking over to Zayn. Zayn looked at him in confusion, the desperate tone Harry held making his mind fly to places it shouldn't.

"What do you need me for?" Zayn asked, trying to keep his mind out of the gutter. Harry pressed their bodies together, taking Zayn's hands and placing them on his bum.

"I need you, Zayn." Harry connected their lips quickly, wrapping his arms around Zayn's neck.

Zayn's eyes widened in shock, trying to pull away but Harry wouldn't let him. The younger boy kissed him harder, moaning softly to entice the older man.

And it was working.

Zayn couldn't help but close his eyes and kiss Harry back, squeezing Harry's bum in his hands as he pulled him closer.

Louis couldn't believe his eyes. He knew Harry was pissed at him but he didn't think he'd go so far as to fuck Zayn just to get back at him.

"No!" He screamed in anger, trying to fight against the cuffs as he saw Harry straddle Zayn's waist, just like he did to Louis hours earlier. He looked up at the camera as Zayn fucked up into him, moaning desperately.

Louis could see the smirk he was trying to hold back.

******

Harry and Zayn laid next to each other, Zayn holding onto Harry tightly.

"We shouldn't have done that," Zayn whispered softly. Harry looked up at him, pressing a soft kiss to his lips.

"Maybe, but I haven't felt so good in a long time." Harry hugged him tightly, closing his eyes. "Do me a favor?" Harry asked sweetly, sticking his face in Zayn's neck.

"What do you need?" Zayn asked immediately.

"I'm working on something in the shed, it's not ready yet, but I should be done in an hour, will you come and look at it?" He asked sweetly, batting his eyelashes at Zayn. Zayn's heart skipped a beat and he nodded.