Barcelona

Warning: I don't know Spanish so bare with me, please

Read the author's note at the end, please!

******

"No, Niall, stop!" Harry screamed so hard his voice broke. He tried to get him to stop tugging him by his hair but Niall was too far past furious to care. He was bruised and naked, fighting to go cover up in a locked room where Niall couldn't reach him.

"I hear that you don't like the basement—" Harry sobbed harder at the mention of that place. He scratched at Niall's hand but the older man ignored it. "—so I'm going to fuck you in that damn hole you're so afraid of," Niall sneered, swinging he basement door open, throwing Harry down the stairs.

Harry laid on the floor in pain, feeling his head ringing and his neck felt wet. He touched where his head hurt and saw crimson red, and his eyes widen. He's bleeding a lot

"There, now we're both bleeding. Happy now?" Niall snarled, dragging Harry to the entrance of Harry's hell.

"No! I'm not going in there!" Harry screamed, kicking in Niall's leg. Niall let out a groan and released his grip on Harry. Harry scrambled to get away, but he couldn't stand.

The room was spinning too much.

"Let's go," Niall spat, dragging Harry inside. Harry stared desperately at the light bulb that was swinging from the room above him.

Look who's back!

The idiot couldn't just behave.

Stupid fucker.

Just stop trying to be strong and you might fucking survive.

Submit.

Submit until you have enough strength to slit all their throats.

He stared at the light instead of Niall's bleeding face from where Harry had cut him with the knife. He stared at the light as Niall shoved into him dry.

"Fucking submit to someone. You aren't meant to decide things for yourself. You'll end up regretting it, like now—"

"I don't regret cutting your disgusting face, you fucking monster," Harry spat out, reaching up at scratching his nails into Niall's neck, leaving deep scratches in his pale skin.