Torn

Warning: knives??? I honestly don't know how to warn you about this but read with caution.  

******

Waking up with his arms tied up above his and his legs cuffed to each of the end posts didn't surprise him. Waking up naked had sadly become something Harry was accustomed too. Having a pounding headache and feeling like he was going to throw up was also a feeling he was used too, but usually, it was because of remembering the night before. This time, it was because of the drugs that monster forced in him.

He couldn't stop shivering and his skin hurt whenever it brushed against the sheets from where he was under the covers. The dim lights were bright enough to make his eyes pound in pain.

The pain in his back and ass was more intense than usual, whether it's from the drugs or from however many times Niall raped him last night he isn't sure. Probably both.

"You're really an idiot." Harry didn't bother looking away from the cream-colored wall to look at Niall.

Imagine how nice it would look covered in blonde's blood.

His organs hung up like decorations.

His dick nailed to the wall.

His head hanging from the ceiling.

"Stop," Harry whispered, irritated at his own thoughts. They're getting worse.

"Did you tell me to stop? I haven't even done anything, yet—"

"I wasn't talking to you," Harry muttered quietly. He moved his arms around, trying to get some circulation in them to get rid of the pins and needles he felt.

"Wow, so I've driven you crazy?" Harry shakes his head.

"Don't flatter yourself," Harry said in a brittle voice. He flinched when the other man chuckled.

"Well, whatever you say," Niall snipped, walking over to a table on the other side of the room. With his back turned to Harry, he fiddled with something, but Harry couldn't see what it was.

"What did you give me last night?" Harry asked quietly, his anxiety spiking when he couldn't see what the blonde was doing.

"Oh, just a little concoction I had made up for you. You were pissing me off so I had my boys make you something to scare you." Harry tugged on the handcuffs keeping his arms above his head but it did nothing. Not that he really expected it too.

"Why are you doing this?" Harry asked, hiding how scared he felt inside. He couldn't let Niall put more drugs into him, he just couldn't.

"Why? Because it'll piss Louis off," Niall said simply, turning around. But instead of holding another syringe as Harry thought, he turned with a knife in his hand. Harry's eyes widened and he struggled to get free.