Closer

"You can go now Harry, your sister's car is out front

"You can go now Harry, your sister's car is out front." Harry let out a sigh of relief, going to the back to hang up his apron.

Today was warmer than it had been which meant that more people were out to do errands or were getting a breath of fresh air. It also meant that the cafe was insanely busy and crowded. He did get a decent amount of tips so it was worth it in the end.

Harry waved goodbye to Meg as he walked out the door. He got into Gemma's car, letting out a sigh of relief.

"You sound like you had fun today." Gemma chuckled, waiting for Harry to buckle his seat belt before she pulled out into traffic.

"It was busier than usual, I didn't even have time for a break today," Harry explained with his head thrown back on the headrest and his eyes closed.

"Did you see your little stalker today?" Gemma laughed while Harry mentally rolled his eyes. He told Gemma about Louis after the first visit the man made, as well as every other time he visited.

Gemma's his best friend so it wasn't a surprise that he told her about the man who visited him every day with a smirk on his lips and a flirty comment.

"Don't call him that," Harry snapped but there was no bite behind it so Gemma knew he wasn't mad. "But, yes, he came in at the exact same time as usual." Harry watched as cars and buildings flew by as they made their way to the closest shopping center. People walked blissfully unaware of everything going on around them as they laughed with their loved ones. Half of them not understanding the troubles that less fortunate people face every day.

Harry hoped that one day he would be one of those people.

"What did he say to you today?" Gemma asked as she turned into the parking lot, her eyes sharply looking for an empty spot in the crowded lot.

"I didn't have time to say anything to him today because it was so hectic. I got his order and hurried him along. He left earlier than usual, though." Gemma hummed as she hurried to a spot before another car could, earning a honk from the white Lamborghini with tinted windows. Harry laughed at Gemma's proud smile.

She loved to mess with rich people.

"He left because you didn't let him flirt with you, obviously. Now, let's go find me something hot to wear." Harry chuckled at how excited Gemma was. She had been crushing on a regular customer who always sat in her section. He was there one time when Harry was and Harry saw from a mile away that the boy fancied his sister.

He finally asked her out yesterday which led to Gemma having a freak out over having nothing date-worthy to wear. Considering she hadn't gone shopping for over two years and she never went out other than work, she wasn't wrong. All she owned was t-shirts, jeans, and leggings.