To Be So Lonely

A/N: ahh, I'm so sorry this is so late! Time honestly just got away from me! Hope you enjoy!

******

"Harry!" Harry looked around and smiled when he saw him, getting up from a table.

"Hey, how've you been? How's the free life treating you?" Harry asked, hugging him tightly. George pulled back with a smile, leading Harry to their table.

"I've been good and it's been great. Not as action filled but Lily is keeping me busy. I forgot that 6 year olds have so much energy." He chuckled fondly, taking a sip of his drink. Harry took off his coat and got comfortable, waiting patiently for a waitress.

"And how's Rebecca?" George smiled brightly at the mention of his girlfriend. He always lit up whenever Harry asked about Rebecca and her daughter.

He met her while Louis was still in charge, but couldn't risk getting them involved so George stayed friends with her. And when Harry took charge, he told George he was free to leave and have a normal life and he could come back whenever he wanted.

Harry doubts that he'll ever come back. He's become that girl's only father figure and George doesn't seem to want to do anything other than be with them and provide for them.

Harry was really happy for him.

"She's good. Actually," George reached into his back pocket, pulling out his wallet. He pulled a picture out of it and handed it to Harry. Harry's eyes widened in surprise.

"How far along is she?" Harry asked, his voice filled with excitement. He always loved kids, especially babies.

"10 weeks." George was beaming and Harry couldn't stop grinning.

"Congrats, mate!" Harry said, standing up and leaning over the table to give him a hug. George returned it and they both sat down when a waitress approached their table.

"Sorry about the wait, what can I get for you?" She asked, her pad of paper and pen already out.

"A glass of whiskey and some fish and chips for me, and whatever he wants to eat," Harry said, looking over at George.

"I'll have the same, thanks." Harry handed her the menu and she walked away, leaving the two alone.

"So what's up? I know you didn't just call me to see how I was doing," George chuckled, putting the picture away. Harry let out a weak laugh, resting his hands on the table.

"I'm in need of a bit of advice, to be honest, mate," Harry sighed. "I don't know whether I want to destroy them or if I want to love them. They hurt me so much, they took everything from me, and I fucking hate them." Harry paused, resting his head in his hands. He bit his lip and George could feel how conflicted he was inside.

"But you love them just as much as you hate them, right?" George finished for him, leaning up in his seat. Harry nodded, keeping his head down.

"I want to break them. I want them to feel the pain they put Liam and my family through. Fuck, I want to make them suffer for what they did to Gemma. Louis raped her and then left her for fucking dead and Zayn used her just to get more information on me. Just because he couldn't have me. So he used her as a substitute. I can't let that go! I need to make them pay, to avenge her." Harry could feel the anger rising inside of him, the pure and utter rage of what they did to his best friend. George placed a hand on his to calm him down.