Epilogue: you should see me in a crown

"P-Please—" Harry watched as the pitiful soul cowered before him like a beaten puppy. It sent thrills down his spine. Harry skipped down the stairs from the chair he called his throne, snapping his fingers for his bodyguards to lift up the man. Harry flicked his hand and the men dragged his customer to a chair, tying his feet to the legs of the chair and his arms to the arms of the chair.

Harry smirked.

"Please, keep begging. It really gets me going," Harry said, grabbing himself through his pants. Even though the man was terrified, his eyes watched the movements Harry made and felt a twisted lust inside of him.

Can't blame him though, Harry had that effect on everyone.

Harry picked up a pair of shears, the same pair Louis used to cut off Liam's toes and fingers. And Harry planned to use them the same way.

"I hope you know that this isn't anything personal. I just don't have time for perverts stalking me—" Harry grabbed the man's pointer fingers as the man screamed, holding it tightly to steady it. But then he stopped.

"Time is money and when I have to deal with people like you, I lose that money." Harry kept the sheets in place, looking up at the man. "So, I will give you one last chance to move the fuck on. If not, I'll cut off your fingers and toes and feed them to my dog." Harry pulled away, turning around to walk inside.

"But I want my drugs, please!" Harry rolled his eyes and turned back around.

"I swear to fucking god—"

"Harry, he's causing trouble again." Harry looked up at his boyfriend who was watching the scene with crazed eyes, much like his own.

Except, his were full of anger.

"He's going to get it," Harry muttered, turning around and nodding at the men. "Looks like it's your lucky day, I have to go tend to my dog. Don't let me see you again," Harry coldly said before turning to walk with Zayn.

"What did he do this time?"

"He keeps crying out for you and threatening to kill himself. Why don't you just let me kill him? It's been 2 months already!" Zayn snapped angrily. The jealousy was there as it always was, but Harry paid it no mind.

"Because—" Harry opened the door, looking at the shaking man inside the cage. "—I may still have a soft spot for him." Harry walked over and watched as the man scrambled over, trying to touch Harry through the bars.

"My Queen, I missed you." Harry smiled sweetly at Louis, placing his hand over the one Louis was grasping the bar with.

"Hey, Lou. Are you a bit cramped in that cage? It was made for dogs so I suppose it's not very comfortable," Harry said, stroking Louis' face. Louis leaned into his hand pressing a kiss to his palm. Harry looked at him fondly.

"I-It's okay, once I see you again," Louis confesses, looking deeply into Harry's eyes.

But there was hardly anything to look deeply into anymore. Because Harry slowly but surely was getting rid of everything inside of him.

"I was wondering if you learned your lesson. I know staying in such a small place can really give you time to think." Louis nodded eagerly.