Wrong Bitch

A/N: I promise this will be the last     gory chapter for awhile. Also, this story officially has less than 20 chapters until the end and I'm so excited! I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and let me know what you think!xx

*Uneditied*

*******

The car ride to the hospital was silent except for Zayn's whimpers and groans of pain. Harry sat next to the injured man, doing his best to keep him awake and stable with the knowledge he remembered from university.

But he hadn't learned enough to help Zayn keep his hand on his own.

He does know that they should get there in enough time for them to reattach it.

Louis sat across from them with his eyes trained on the pair. He watched every little movement Harry made and clenched his teeth with every touch shared.

No one spoke until they arrived at the hospital.

"Aidran, take him in and stay with him, I'll be back after I take Harry home." Harry helped Aidran help Zayn out of the car, only to be pulled into Louis' lap.

"You're too close to the door, you can't let anyone see you," he whispered in his ear. As soon as Adrian shut the door, Viktor began driving them back to Harry's personal heaven and hell.

Harry got out of Louis grip, sitting across from him instead. He gazed outside the window to see Aidrian help Zayn inside, needing to basically carry him. He was in shock and he lost so much blood.

"Viktor, put the divider up. Now," Harry commanded, turning his attention to Louis. Once he heard the divider click shut, he spoke. "What the hell are you going to do if he dies, Louis? You need him just as much as he needs you. You two don't know how to survive without each other—"

"Shut the hell up. This wouldn't have happened if you weren't such a whore." Harry looked taken aback, a scoff of leaving his mouth. He tried to keep his composure, but he felt like he would burst at any second.

"I'm a whore? Really? You were the one fucking two diseased sluts in your office. You're the whore here, not me!" Harry didn't understand Louis at times. They're both psychopaths but the difference between them was clear. Harry wasn't delusional. He didn't make things up to try and change the truth. He never tried to alter the facts to fit his narrative.

"He kisses you and you forgive him! He tries to force himself on you and you forgive him! Not only that but you never even told me about it! Of course I think you're a slut."

"So am I a whore or a slut, which is it, LouLou?" Harry quipped sarcastically, crossing his arms over his chest. Louis narrowed his eyes.

"You're both and I'm sick of having to deal with it. Let's see if he's willing to talk to you after this." Harry shook his head when Louis reached out for him.

"Don't touch me until you get yourself tested. And you're wearing a condom from now on. I don't want any chance of catching anything. But who knows, maybe I already have, since, you know, you fucked those rats in Spain while you let Niall rape and torture me." Harry burned with anger and frustration. He could feel his patience draining and his emotions were turning off by themselves.