Fine Line

A/N: Fine Line is so freaking amazing and I'm so proud of Harry! He's freaking brilliant and the album is fire! What are your favorite songs? Mine are She, Falling, and Fine Line!

******

"S-Stop!" The woman whimpered, tugging at the metal restraints that kept her tied down to the steel chair.

Harry smirked at her, tilting his head at her beaten face. He grabbed a gag with his gloved hands. They were covered in her blood, and when he put the cloth in her mouth, he got the blood all over her face.

"All you have to do is give up the information that the King wants and I'll end this torture." He took his scalpel, placing it on her hollowed cheek. He pressed down and watched as her skin cut as he slowly sliced her up. She sobbed loudly, trying to move away only to have Harry to grip her jaw tightly, keeping her still.

"Shh, it'll be over soon, love," Harry promised, pressing a kiss to her forehead when she flinched. He made eye contact with her, tilting his head as he observed her eyes.

"Your eyes look like they're purple in this lighting. They're really pretty," Harry said, reaching up and opening her eye with his bloody hands.

She trembled as she desperately tried to shut her eyes, afraid of what he would do.

The door opened but the two kept forced eye contact. But then Harry let's go, disconnecting their eyes.

"My Queen," Louis greeted softly, pressing a kiss to Harry's lips just as the boy turned in his direction. Harry kissed him back without hesitation, carefully keeping his bloody hands away from Louis and his clothes.

"How are you, my King?" Harry said softly as they pulled back. Harry noticed that Louis got a certain look in his eyes anything Harry referred to him as King. It was a look of pure lust and Harry didn't mind it. Harry isn't sure when he and Louis started to add "my" in front of their titles, but Louis seemed to love having Harry refer to him as "his". And he loved placing claim onto Harry.

"I'm wonderful. I'm thrilled that you're finally enjoying yourself." Louis motioned to the girl who was covered in cuts and a single stab wound. "I'm impressed that she's still alive considering how much she's bleeding," Louis comments, walking over to her. He examined her, cutting open her shirt to see her torso.

"I was studying to be a surgeon. I know the human body quite well. I could stab her a couple more times before she passed out from blood loss." Louis turned back to him and pressed a passionate kiss on his lips.

"That skill will come in handy in the future, no doubt." Harry hummed in agreement, leaning back into Louis' chest.

"I'm sure it will. How are you feeling?" Harry asked, looking into Louis' ocean eyes. Louis smiled fondly at Harry's concern, holding his face in his hands.

"Better, thanks to you. We need to have a talk later, but for now, has she said anything?" Harry lets out a sigh, pulling the gag from her mouth.