Back To You

Louis stared up at the ceiling, his mind blank

Louis stared up at the ceiling, his mind blank. He was squished between two girls he had known since he was 10 and that he had fucked since they were all 16.

"Lou, how long will you stay?" Sophia asked, tracing circles on his chest lightly with her slim finger. She rested her head on her hand, staring up at the handsome man with her dark brown eyes. He brushed her chocolate colored hair away from her face and chuckled.

"Not long. I have to get home."

'To Harry.'

"You never come to Spain anymore, Lou, we miss you," Isabelle said smoothly from his right, climbing to straddle his waist. He reached up to grab her waist while her sister began to kiss his neck.

"I'll be coming a lot more now that I took over Ivan's cartel." Isabelle began to circle her hips, reaching down to press a kiss against his lips.

"Finally killed him?" Sophia asked, rolling over to get out of the bed the three were in. Louis watched her naked body as she walked to the other side of the room. She grabbed a joint, lighting it up.

"Yeah, it was time. He was getting too corrupted." Louis chuckled, knowing the irony of that statement. He's the most corrupt person to exist.

"How's Zayn? We haven't seen much of him either." Louis shrugged, skimming his lips against Isabelle's neck, sucking marks into her tan skin every now and then.

"He's not too fond of you two. Besides, he's got his eye on someone and it's irritating." Sophia walked over to him, turning his head by his chin and placed the joint between his lips, letting him take a hit before she gave it to her sister.

"Oh, and who would that be? Never took him for the settling down type of guy." Louis tightened his grip on the girl's waist, forcing her to grind down harshly onto him.

"My boyfriend," Louis muttered. The girl's eyes both widened in shock.

"Your what?" Isabelle sputtered, her eyes glaring with anger. She didn't stop her movements, only moving with more purpose.

"You? You of all people have a boyfriend? You can't be serious," Sophia spat out. No matter how much the twins tried to hide their love for Louis, he was always aware of it. Always aware of the burning jealousy that was in the core of their hearts.

"And why, exactly, is that? Why can't I be serious about something that is true?" He snipped, biting harshly on Isabelle's shoulder causing her to let out a whimper.

"You've never been serious about anyone. It was only ever one night stands and fuck buddies for you and now you tell us that you suddenly settled down? And with a boy no less." Isabelle giggled, pressing their bodies together.