Falling

A/N: Two Updates in two days? Is anyone else shocked? 

******

"I love you," Leo whispered in Harry's ear as he held him in his arms. Harry giggled and nuzzled into his chest, closing his eyes.

"I love you, too." Harry traced circles on his chest, smiling when Leo shivered. "Are you going out today?" Harry asked, looking up at him. Leo nodded, brushing a curl behind his ear.

"Yeah, I have a very important meeting." Harry hummed, leaning up to press a kiss to his lips. They moved their lips together slowly, Leo being the one to deepen it. He pulled Harry up and on to his lap so he was straddling him, grabbing him by his hips. Harry let out a soft moan, grinding down on the older man.

Leo smirked, looking at the hidden camera.

Louis threw his phone against the wall in anger, flipping his chair over when he stood up.

Zayn walked into the room just in time to see the phone shatter against the wall.

"Louis? What's wrong?" Louis looked up at him with tears streaming down his face, his eyes full of pain.

"Leo, he fucking—Shit!" Louis couldn't get the words out. His heart was hurting so much he couldn't breathe. He felt a lump in his throat that was growing every second. He couldn't stand it, hearing Harry say that he loved someone else. Saying he loved Leo of all people.

Zayn rushed over and caught Louis before he fell to the floor, holding him tightly as the older man cried.

"I-I'm going to kill him," Louis growled out before sobbing again. Zayn tried calming him down, but nothing worked.

"Louis, what the hell happened?" Zayn asked. Louis looked up at him.

"Leo called me again, and I saw Harry naked and in bed with him. Harry fucking told Leo that he loved him!" Louis sneered, wiping his tears away. Zayn let out a sigh.

"So, who are you going to kill?" Zayn asked, afraid he already knew the answer.

"Both. I'm going to kill them both."

******