Save Myself

A/N: Important note at the end, please read

A/N: Important note at the end, please read.xx

******

Harry lost track of how long it had been since Louis left, but judging but the moon now high in the sky, Harry guessed it had been awhile. Harry was still in the same spot, dirty and feeling disgusted. Louis told him not to leave the room but Harry wanted nothing more than to do so.

He needed to get fresh air to clear his head but of course, that's not a luxury he had any more.

He couldn't control or understand his thoughts anymore. He didn't understand why his heartbeat quickened when he saw Louis. It had before, but that was in fear, this was different. It was so, so different.

Harry forced his limbs to move and got off the bed, cringing at how gross his body felt. He walked slowly to the bathroom attached to Louis' bedroom, looking at himself in the mirror. He could see his ribs, the amount of food he's been eating isn't nearly what he used to eat when he was at home and that was never a lot. He isn't ever really hungry anymore, but he doesn't want to make Louis angry. He's had a taste of how nice Louis can actually be and he doesn't want that to go away. He doesn't want Louis to be cruel to him anymore.

He turned the water on and hopped in the shower, wiping the dried cum and sweat off of his body slowly. He stared at the tiles on the wall and wondered if he should just give in. He's been fighting Louis for who knows how long and he doesn't want to go back to how he was originally treated.

He hadn't been in the hole for a few weeks now and he doesn't ever want to risk going back there. Louis hadn't forced him to hurt anyone else, he hadn't hurt Harry.

Besides, Gemma was looking for him. She had to be, she knew him better than anyone. She knew that he wouldn't run away and leave behind all of his responsibilities.

So maybe being good until she came for him was in his best interest for right now.

'Maybe I could get Zayn to see how she's doing. See if she's okay. Then again, he could just tell Louis that I asked him to do that for me and getting onto Louis' naughty list is the last thing I want. Although, Zayn doesn't seem like the guy to do that if I beg hard enough.' Harry thought to himself as he washed his hair.

Zayn was a person Harry didn't know if he could trust or not. Zayn seemed too kind to be in a world like this. Louis was made for this world, he was a perfect fit for it. Zayn, however, seemed like he was forced into this world without a choice. He was always kind to Harry and he always comforted him. Harry felt that they could be friends with how kind he is.