End Game

A/N: 10 More chapters until the end! I can't wait! Let me know how you guys think the story is going to end! Enjoy!xx

******

"Harry," Leo sang tauntingly, towering over Harry's body with his own. Despite Harry being so tall, Leo towered over him by a few inches, and he doesn't hesitate to use it to his advantage. He leaned over Harry from behind him, making Harry curl in on himself as he tried to get Leo's hands away from him.

"Let go of me," Harry grunted out angrily, trying to get away from him. He couldn't hit Leo with the way they were positioned and the shackles on his hands and feet didn't help him.

"I can't wait any longer," Leo growled against his ears as he scraped his teeth across the back of his neck. He forced Harry's hands up above his head using the chains, reaching to unbutton his jeans.

"Get the fuck off of me!" Harry screamed, trying to get his hands free. Leo chuckled, shoving his pants down exposing him.

"I've been waiting too long for this. I can't hold back anymore," Leo grunted one his ear, grinding on Harry from behind.

Harry bit his lip in frustration, letting out a groan when Leo slammed him, chest first into a wall.

"I hope you don't mind doing it from behind." Leo released himself from his jeans and grabbed the lube from the table beside them. He squirted some on his cock before he positioned himself at Harry's entrance. "I can't wait until you beg me for this." Harry looked back at him with anger burning in his eyes.

"I'll never beg you for anything!" Leo only smirked.

"We'll see about that."

******

Anne couldn't believe how beautiful the sky was. The sun shone down so beautifully, painting the sky with the prettiest blue she could imagine.

She needed something to cheer her up considering she was on her way to see Des.

Her feelings towards Des were so conflicting. She loved him, always had, and always would. She just couldn't get over the fact that Harry was gone because of him, even if it was indirectly.

Then again, he's been so helpful trying to find him, giving up everything to search for him. Day and night, hardly eating or sleeping, he searched every day without fail.