I Love You

*Unedited*

******

"Is that better?" Harry asked, handing Louis a cup of tea. He took a sip, smiling in delight.

"Much better, thanks, love." Harry smiled, pressing a kiss to Louis' lips before he silently excused himself from Louis' office. As soon as he left, the smile on Louis' face fell and a thin line replaced it.

Harry's been acting strange.

He's compliant and obedient, not causing any trouble for Louis. He hasn't fought Louis on matters the older man knew he cared about, but instead stayed silent and agreed with whatever Louis said.

He doesn't know if he liked it or not.

If he was being honest, he loved fighting with Harry. Despite the boy not growing up in the underworld, he seemed to catch on quickly to the inner workings of it and often helped Louis by arguing what parts of his plans were and weren't going to work.

There's one thing Louis did, in fact, enjoy. Harry refused to even be in the same room as Zayn.

Anytime he would walk into a room with Harry, the boy immediately left, despite Zayn constantly trying to stop him. It irritated Louis how hard Zayn was trying to get on Harry's good side again. It pissed him off how infatuated with Harry he seemed to be. Louis had cameras throughout the entire house without anyone else's knowledge. He worried about Harry trying to leave so he had them installed before he brought him to the mansion.

It disgusted him, everything he's seen the boy go through by other people's hands.

Knowing that Niall was going to have him was one thing, he had to let it slide for their happiness, but watching what the man did to him was another. He almost regretted allowing such despicable things to happen to his doll, but reminded himself that Harry wouldn't be with him like now if Niall hadn't done the things he had done.

But he still wanted to snap every bone in Niall's disgusting body until he died from pain. And he would if he could only find out where that idiot went.

It seemed he had dropped off the face of the Earth. No paper trails or any communication with his cartel.

Louis hated that he couldn't find him.

"I'll find you eventually, and I'll kill you as soon as I do."

******

"Alice? What happened?" Anne asked, sitting beside her coworker. Alice had just started working with Anne at the hospital a little bit before Harry had gone missing and they quickly hit it off. They were fast friends and Alice was there for Anne when Harry first disappeared.

Alice looked at her daughter's sleeping figure, standing up from the couch and motioned Anne into her bedroom.

"Anne, show me a picture of Harry." Anne looked at her in confusion but pulled out her phone nonetheless. She pulled up a picture of Harry right before he disappeared and handed her phone over to the beaten mother.

Tears gathered in her eyes as soon as she saw those emerald orbs.

"Anne, your son. I saw him." Anne froze, looking at her with shock written all over her face.

"W-What do you mean? You saw him? Is he okay?!" Anne yelled, grabbing Alice carefully by the shoulders. Alice shook her head.

"He looked fine physically." She took a few steps away from her friend, needing distance from her.