Battlefield

Please read the note at the end! Enjoy!

Warning: Violence, Guns, Forced Injections

******

Louis looked over at Zayn with an annoyed expression, his eyes filled with irritation.

"Who the fuck is here, Zayn? We were in the middle of something here," he sneered, his hand tightening around Harry's wrist making him whimper. Harry stared at Zayn pleadingly, hoping he would somehow be able to get Louis off of him, to get him away from him. However, Zayn didn't even spare him a passing glance or acknowledge the situation which was out of character for him.

"It's Leo." Harry felt Louis tense from where he was on top of him, anger immediately radiating off of him. He removed himself from the trembling boy that was beneath him and began to talk to Zayn sharply.

"Where is he? He should know not to come here unless he has a death wish," Louis snarled, storming toward the door. "Take him downstairs, I'll be down in a minute," Louis barked out, rushing out of the room.

Harry watched him leave, completely astounded. He had never seen Louis like that. Louis has been cruel and cold towards him before, but he never heard him talk with such anger and dominance before. He reminded him of a lion getting ready to lead his pride into a hunt.

Why the hell did he find him so attractive at that moment? The fact horrified and disgusted him.

Zayn rushed over to Harry and tugged him to his feet harshly. He grabbed the clothes that Louis had picked out and rushed to help Harry get changed before ushering him out of the room.

"C'mon, we don't have much time. Let's go," Zayn commands, pulling Harry out of the room quickly.

"Zayn, s-slow down—"

"We can't slow down, we have to get you somewhere safe." Harry struggled to keep up with Zayn in his weakened state.

Zayn tugged Harry down to the basement only for the boy to start resisting.

"N-No, Zayn—" Harry tried to pry Zayn's hand away from his wrists, "—Zayn, I-I can't go back in t-there. The voice—the voices will come back, Zayn, I-if I go back!" Harry began to hit Zayn as hard as he could when they got to the door. "N-No! Don't make me go back there! No, Zayn, no!" Harry screamed at the top of his lungs, kicking and screaming as if he was being sent to his death.

"Harry, it's to keep you safe—"

"I can't take the voices! They only come when it's dark. Zayn, don't put me back in the darkness!" Harry begged as he tried to tug away from Zayn once again. Zayn got the hatch open only for Harry to start screaming louder as if the thought of being back in the dark room was physically torturing him.