All I Ask

*Unedited*

*Unedited*

"Harry," Zayn said softly, looking at him from the other side of the dark room. Harry looked at the wall ahead of him with blank, emotionless eyes, and only the light from the hall gave Zayn the light he needed to see them.

"I killed that man," he stated, but he didn't sound real at that moment. He sounded robotic, no trace of any emotions.

"Yes, you did. But Louis forced you—"

"I know." Harry cut him off, cuddling further into his cocoon of blankets. "Despite what he said, I know." Zayn bit his lip, shutting the door and walking inside. He turned the lamp in that was bedside the bed so he could see.

"Harry, I need you to do me a favor," Zayn said, sitting down beside him closely. Harry looked up at him with questioning eyes, but he didn't flinch away.

"What can I possibly do that would help you? I'm a prisoner here, what can I do?" Harry asked in disbelief, laying his head on his hand. Zayn sighed, leaning down to whisper in Harry's ear

"I need you to write your sister a letter, telling her to trust me." Harry flinched away from Zayn, looking at him with wide eyes.

"Y-You're keeping in contact with her—"

"Sh!" Zayn shushed, looking out into the hall to see the shadows of footsteps walking past every so often. Harry followed his gaze and nodded, understanding what he was implying. "Yes, I'm trying to get you out of here." Harry sat up, grabbing Zayn's hand. He looked into his eyes with concern filling his own, shaking his head.

"I can't go! He'll track me down no matter where I run, Zayn. You know that. He might hurt my family—"

"I know, but that's why I need you to get her to trust me so I can help them with a plan to get you out. To get you all out of his claws." Harry bit his lip, clutching Zayn's hands tightly. And then he nodded hesitantly.

"O-Okay. I'll do it. But promise me that they won't be hurt." Zayn nodded.

"I promise." Zayn knew that he had no way of keeping that promise.

But he sure as hell was going to try and keep this one.

******