Chapter 16 { test }

DeVante Swing
September 26th,1994
Los Angelos,California

Everything has been going good between Nyla and I every since the incident in New York. Our relationship has been stronger. I've been taking my pills so my episodes has calmed down. JoJo and I resolved our issues since the reason was because I wasn't taking my pills. Jodeci has been getting feed about 'Diary of a Mad Band' and it's been good. Life has been treating me well. Finally.

"Donald baby." Nyla says while playing with my ears.

"Wassup." I say flipping through the channels.

"Nothing just felt the need to say your name." She says playing with my hair.

"Mmm." I say turning the tv on to "Fresh Prince of Bel Air".

"Will Smith is so funny." Nyla says and I glare at her. He's funny huh?

"Not as funny as me." I say and she kisses her teeth.

"You're aight." She says and I shake my head.

"Aight?" I ask and she nods.

"Okay." I say.

"Baby ima be right back." She says running to the bathroom.

"Okay." I yell as she runs off. I heard gagging sounds so I began to get worried. I went to the bathroom to see if she was okay and I saw her throwing up.

"Nyla you good?" I ask her

"I'm fine." She says standing up and flushing the toilet. She then gets the listerine and gargles it in her mouth.

"Are you sure?" I ask worried.

"Baby I'm fine.. I don't-"

She throws up again but this time in the sink.

"Uh hell no." I say walking out the bathroom as I feel disgusted.

I walk back inside the bathroom and I see Nyla crying on the floor.

"Why are you crying? It's okay! Throwing up is normal." I say and she looks up at me and cries some more.

"Shhh... damn. I don't know how to make people feel better." I say to myself as I watch her cry hysterically.

"I think I may be pregnant." She says and the statement throws me off guard.

"What did you say?" I ask again

"I think I'm pregnant Donald." She says again I just stare at her.

"Umm I- wow." I say

"What do you want me to do?" I ask her

"Get a pregnancy test so I can see whether I am or not." She says wiping her face with tissue.

"You can't be pregnant." I say trying to laugh off my anxiety.

"We have been having sex raw for the past month babe." She says looking at me.

"But I- couldn't the sperm like... disappear?" I ask her and she stares at me.