Chapter 15 { make up to make love }

Nyla Jones
September 8th,1994
Manhattan,NY

What happened to the person I gave my heart to? He's changed so drastically and I hated the person who he is now. He's not loving, he's not genuine, he's not even musically there. He just changed and it's hurting me.

I ran to JoJo's and Dalvin's room and I'm currently talking to them.

"He put his hands on you Didn't he?" JoJo asks me and I shake my head no.

"You don't have to lie, I see a bruise on you neck and on your your arm." Dalvin says and I look away.

"What happened?" JoJo asks.

"He got really mad because we hung out. He said that we became too close and then I kind of pushed him to the limit." I say looking down.

"Pushed him to the limit?" Dalvin asks

"I said that he was sick and he needs to take his fucking pills. He didn't hit me or anything. He just pushed me against the wall and choked me." I say and JoJo stares at me.

"That's crazy." Dalvin says

"Pass me the phone." JoJo says to Dalvin. Dalvin passes JoJo the phone and dials a number.

"Who are you calling?" I ask JoJo

"DeVante." He says and I shake my head.

"No no no don't call him." I say grabbing the phone away from him.

"Listen Nyla, this is unacceptable." JoJo says grabbing back the phone from me and redialing the number.

"What do you want Joel?" De says into the phone.

"Why aren't you taking your pills?" JoJo asks

"I am taking my pills." De says and I roll my eyes.

"No you are not. You literally almost killed Nyla today." JoJo says while looking at me.

"I didn't kill her though." He says and I stare in disbelief.

"Come over to my room NOW." JoJo yells into the phone.

"Mmm." De says and he hangs up on JoJo.

"Why did you have to do th-"

"I gotchu. Don't question me." JoJo says.

"You hungry?" Dalvin asks and we both look at him like 'nigga stfu'.

"Well damn." Dalvin says turning around

After 10 mins, De arrived to JoJo's room and they were currently arguing. I watched the whole thing in confusion.

"TAKE YOUR PILLS DONALD!" JoJo yells

"MIND YOUR BUSINESS JOEL!" De yells back.

"I can't mind my business! You're my brother! My bestfriend! You going crazy! You ain't the same and it's killing me. Your pushing away your loved ones and you don't even fucking see it." JoJo yells and it makes me uncomfortable because someone so calm and collective can have so much anger.

"You don't understand!" De yells back

"Stop with this sad ass story of yours! You got robbed and you got shot! Yeah that shit happened! You gotta move on and live past it!" JoJo says and I shake my head.

"HOW THE FUCK CAN I MOVE ON WHEN I KEEP HAVING FLASHBACKS! I ALMOST LOST MY LIFE 2 FUCKING TIMES. WHEN DID YOU EVER EXPERIENCE THAT? HUH? YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO LOSE SOMEONE YOU LOVE FOR 4 FUCKING YEARS AND COME BACK AND UNDERSTAND THAT THEY DO NOT LOVE YOU THE SAME. IM TIRED. I DO ALMOST EVERYTHING IN THIS GROUP! I WORK MY ASS OFF MAKING SURE EVERYTHING IS OKAY! I GO TO THE STUDIO ON DAYS THAT I DO NOT EVEN FEEL GOOD! AND YOU WANNA COMPLAIN ABOUT ME NOT BEING THE SAME? WHEN YOU GET YOUR SKULL SLIT IN HALF AND GETTING SHOT IN YOUR RIB! YOU CAN TALK TO ME. YALL NIGGAS DON'T EVEN TELL ME THANK YOU. I FEEL SO FUCKING UNLOVED." De yells and the room grows silent.

De starts to breath really heavily and I notice tears form in his eyes.

"I- I DON'T EVEN KNOW ANYMORE." De says with a crack in his voice and I run over to him and hug him. He falls down to the ground and I fall down with him as he cries in my arms.

"I'm so sorry I hurt you Nyla." He says in between sobs and I just rock him.

"It's okay shhh." I say rocking him and rubbing his back.

"Man I'm sorry." JoJo says looking down at us.

"Earle you gonna be fine." Dalvin says trying to lighten the mood and I notice De laugh a bit.

"Ertimus, shut the fuck up." De says still with a crack in his voice and looking up at him.

"Come on, let's go back to our room." I say standing up with him.

"Ima talk to y'all later." I wave to Dalvin & JoJo and closing the hotel room door.

As we walk down the hall to our room, it was silent.

We open the room door and we sit down on our bed.

The room fell silent.

"Look at me." I say breaking the silence

"I gotchu." I say kissing him. I notice the kiss threw him off guard. He flips me over on the bed and he rips off my clothes. He takes off his clothes and he started to put in his work.

"I LOVE YOU!" I scream as De increases the pace.

"I LOVE YOU TOO NYLA." He yells back. My eyes roll my back as he gives me back shots. I haven't had sex in years and the feeling feels so new to me.

"Still tight, like I remembered." He says slapping my ass.

"Mmmmmm." I moan as I arch my back even deeper.

"Yeahhh." De grunts

"Fuck fuck fuck." I scream a bit

"Ah shit." He says removing his dick from my vagina and flopping down on the bed.

"What round was this?" I ask laying down next to him.

"I don't know, I wasn't counting." De says breathing heavily.

"You want more Donnie?" I ask him and he nods.

"Come get it." I say giving him a smirk. He grabs me and starts to kiss me.