Chapter 33 { bullshit }

Nyla Jones
October 15th,1996
Miami, Florida

"What's Up Miami!" I yell into the microphone as the stadium is filled with screams and applauses.

"I love you Nyla-J!" A female voice yells and I start smiling.

"I love you guys too! So, you know I have to come out with a bang for your guys." I say walking around the stage.

"Aight check it." I say. 'Down with the Clique' instrumental started playing and the crowd started to go wild.

"Well now I guess it's time for me to wreck shop, so show your peace while the beat drops." I sing and I hear people singing along with me.

Regardless of everything around me, performing and creating music is my only peace.

"And if you're in the house! Just throw your hands up." I sing again and the crowd starts going crazy.

I turn around and I notice Jodeci walking on stage in the middle of my performance and I immediately grew irritated.

What the fuck.

"Which one of y'all going home with Jodeci tonight!" DeVante says and I literally started screaming with anger inside.

It's already bad that DeVante cheated on me again, haven't spoken to them in a year, have to go on tour with them, have to share the same tour bus, and then have to deal with this shit... I don't even like these niggas.

The instrumental for stay started playing as I am still on stage confused as to why my music stopped. Isn't it my tour?

"I'm sorry I left you.. left you crying." JoJo started singing and I walked off the stage with anger boiling inside of me.

I immediately walked to Sasha with complete outrageousness.

"Why the fuck is hoedeci on that stage during my performance?" I ask her and she looks at me confused.

"What?" Sasha asks me and I breathe in and out.

"wHaT yo Sasha, don't play with me." I say and she starts to sigh.

"What's going on Nyla?" Sasha says while turning to look at me.

"I was literally in the middle of performing 'Down with the Clique' and these niggas gonna go on stage and start performing 'Stay'. What the fuck?" I say with anger in my voice.

"That's low." Sasha says while shaking my head.

"Obviously! Now do something before I embarrass them." I semi-yell.

"Nyla, calm down." Sasha says while trying to calm me down.

"Calm down? Calm down? They are getting in the way of my money!" I start yelling.

I turn around and I see BBD walking up to where I was standing.

"Hey Baby." Ronnie says while giving me a hug.

I hesitantly hug him back as I was too upset to show my man any affection.

"What's up? You seem so tense." He says looking at me and I roll my eyes.

"They fucking ruined my performance." I say

"They?" He asks confused.

"Jodeci!" I semi yell.

"You gonna let them niggas get in the way of your happiness?" Ronnie asks me.

"Exactly." Mike says in agreement.

"Nope. I'm not." I say smiling at Ronnie. Man, I really love this man.

"Give me a kiss." He says and I give him a small peck on his lips.

"That's all I get? A peck?" He asks me and I roll my eyes.

"Fine." I say tonguing him down. We were suddenly stopped by Ricky clearing his throat.

"We appreciate all this black love and melanin but uh.. that's nasty." Ricky says and I start laughing.

"Aye, why are you cockblocking?" Ronnie asks

"He ain't cockblocking if it's true." Mike says and I roll my eyes.

"Ima see you later okay?" I say to Ronnie as I notice Jodeci walk backstage.

"Don't do anything stupid." Ronnie says while looking at the direction I was looking at.

"I'm not." I say walking away from him.

Ronnie thought wrong.

I walked up to them as I notice them talking about panties being thrown on stage and all that nastiness.

I clear my throat interrupting their little conversation.

"Oh, what's up Nyla?" K-Ci says and I roll my eyes.

"Don't 'wassup' me. What the fuck was that out there?" I ask and DeVante starts to laugh.

"What was what?" Dalvin asks

"Why y'all came on stage during my performance?" I ask while folding my arms.

"Why are you so pressed?" DeVante asks and I turn around in confusion as to who he was talking to.

"Because it's my performance. Y'all didn't have to do that." I say trying to control myself as I was about to beat them all up.

"But guess what shawty, we did." DeVante says. I don't know what came over me but I jumped at him.

"Pussy ass nigga! Suck my dick!" I yell at DeVante as I felt Ronnie's touch holding me back.

"It's just business baby!" JoJo says and they all laugh.

"Oooou y'all make me sick." I say as I was on the verge of crying.

"Nyla, Calm Down please." Ronnie says.

"I'm done!" I say bursting out crying and running off.

If this is what life is gonna be. I don't want it. At all.