Chapter 29 { headass }

Nyla Jones
May 15th,1995
Los Angelos, California

"You really wanna do this?" DeVante asks me as we were about to ask Hoelita the truth about that dumbass ass interlude on his dumbass album.

"Open the damn door and stop asking me shit." I say moving away from the door so DeVante can open it for me.

I currently had on my usual clothing looking like a real baddie. I tied my hair up to make sure if I had to fight anyone, I would be prepared.

I walked inside the Marijuana infused record label and I followed De to the huge studio that I saw mad people inside of

"Wassup Swing!" A Guy says to De while doing a little handshake with him.

"Wassup Static." De says and Static gives me a little smile.

"Hey Cutie." Static says to me and De gives him a little glare.

"DeVante you know Nyla-J? How come you didn't tell us! We could have featured her on our album." A darkskin chubby girl says to DeVante and I notice 3 other light skinned girls conversing with each other. Connecting the dots, I realized that they were a girl group.

"Are y'all ready? No." DeVante says to the girl and I roll my eyes.

"Don't mind him..."

"My name is Melissa but you can call me Missy." The girl says and she notices that I didn't know her name.

"Yeah, don't mind him Missy." I say sticking my hand out to her. Her vibe was so different from everyone else in the room and her aura attracted me to something real.

"Is that Nyla-J? I love you and your music sis! Street Thing is a bop! I'm Shanina." The girl says to me and I smile at her.

"Thank you." I say

"Girl stop fangirling, Hey I'm Lashawn. You're really dope." The girl says to me and I smile at her again.

"Them earrings dope as well sis." I say observing the hoop earrings that has her name on them. Lashawn.

"Nyla-J is alright." The last girl says and I turn to look at her. She looks like a hoe.

"Rolita stop being a hater." Lashawn says and the name rings a bell.

Oh hell no.

"DeVante we was looking for y- Oh shit." Dalvin says while walking into the scene.