Chapter 30 { ridiculous }

DeVante Swing
May 18th,1995
Los Angelos, California

I wake up to a loud noise downstairs. It's been 3 days since Nyla hasn't been in the house and I miss her with all my heart.

I ran downstairs to see Nyla packing up her stuff inside boxes.

"Are you leaving?" I ask her and she just looks up at me and looks back down, continuing to pack up her stuff.

"Don't leave me....please." I say walking in front of her and she laughs.

"Get away from me." She says while tapping up the box and reaching for the next one.

Before she got the box, I moved it and I held it so I can get her attention.

"Give me back the box." She says with an attitude and I shake my head no.

"Give me back the box Donald. I'm not fucking playing with you." She says

"Tell me that you still care about me." I say and she looks up at me.

"I don't. You're nothing to me. Now give me back the box." Nyla says while grabbing the box away from me. The words hurt me as I realize that I lost her... for good.

"Nyla I'm sorry. I can't lose you again! I promise that it won't happen ag-"

"Let me stop you right there." Nyla says cutting me off.

"I don't wanna hear anymore sorry's from you. I don't wanna hear shit from you in general. Let me pack my shit up and leave." Nyla says and tears start to form in my eyes.

"Nyla please!" I yell and she laughs.

"I'll be back for the rest of my stuff tomorrow." Nyla says finishing another box and carrying it outside.

I follow her to the door as I notice a Rose Royce car parked in the driveway. I notice a Tall man walk out and grab the box away from Nyla.

"Thanks Ronnie." Nyla says to him and I immediately start to grow upset.

Ronnie Devoe.

"Oh hell no!" I yell and Nyla rolls her eyes as she takes the last box outside.

"This is your ex?" Ronnie asks Nyla

"Nah! That's forever my girl! Back up." I say and Ronnie laughs.

"You wasn't jacking her as your girl though." Ronnie says in response.

"Man move away from my gir-"

"I am not your girl DeVante! We are done! Leave me alone!" Nyla yells and the words hurt me.

"Oh word?" I ask

"Word." Nyla says

"Okay Nyla. Have fun with No Eyebrows. Make sure that he can love you like I do. Make sure he can make you smile like I do. Make sure he makes you grow happy like I do. He's never gonna be like me. Trust that. You know where I stay." I say and she looks at me.

"You don't know shit. Leave Nyla alone." Ronnie says and I roll my eyes.

"Get the fuck off my property." I say grabbing shoes from the doorway and throwing it at him.

"You are sick De." Nyla says before going inside the car.

"Your time will come DeVante Swing." Ronnie says before going inside the car. They drive off and I walk inside with anger.

"I can't believe this shit." I mumble to myself as I grab my pill bottle and started to take them.

Ridiculous.

( SHORT CHAPTER BUT DONT REALLY LIKE IT. )