Chapter 25 { park }

Nyla Jones
November 16th,1994
Los Angelos,California

"I can't believe this shit!" De yells in the kitchen as I am currently on the sofa flipping through channels on the tv.

Here we go.

"What's wrong De." I yell and then I hear glass fall on the floor.

Is this nigga out his mind? Wait, he is.

"Uhh.." I say getting up the sofa and walking into the kitchen.

I looked at the floor and I see a wine glass shattered and I shake my head.

I look back up and see de walking back and forth with another wine glass in his hands. It looks as if he was going to throw it again so I decided to stay away from any direction this glass can be thrown. If there's any moment that the glass is aimed at me or thrown in my direction, I'm gonna kill him before he decides to kill me.

"Are you oka-"

He throws the wine glass on the floor cutting me off from my statement and I start to look at him like he's crazy at this point.

"This is some bullshit!" De yells as I notice sweat forming on his forehead.

"You're damn right... this is crazy." I mutter and I notice De start to look at me.

"What did you say?" De asks while walking up to me and I start to become very frightened.

"Nothing." I say and he just nods.

"What's the problem Donald." I say and he sighs.

"The label." He says and I start to look at him crazy. So he's out here throwing shit because of a label? What the fuck.

"What about the label?" I say with a sigh.

"Can't go into detail, just know that they ain't doing shit right and it's getting me mad." He says and I can hear pain in his voice.

"Let's go to the park." I say walking up to him. I stay a little distance but still close enough for him to hear me. He's really unpredictable so if anything has to go down, I can run out the door easier.

"Go to the park? How the fuck is the that going to help shit? Is it gonna let m-"

"Can you stop questioning shit so we can go!" I semi yell growing frustrated at him. He's so annoying like how do you create a whole scene crying for help but when I'm trying to do something to calm your pussy ass down (cause we both know he isn't gonna do anything in person) you don't want to trust the process.

"Fuck I look like? A kid? I'm not going to no damn park." I say and I look at him like he's retarded.

"A park is a public place where all kinds of people can go and enjoy the scenery and the games that they have. But since you wanna be hardheaded like you normally are, have fun being miserable." I say and he smacks his lips.

"I'm not hardheaded Nyla." He says with a sigh.

"Then what are you being? Lightheaded?" I say seriously and for some strange reason, this man thinks I'm playing around because he starts to laugh.