Chapter 19 { no behavior }

Nyla Jones
September 29th,1994
Los Angelos,California

I ran off to the bathroom to calm myself from beating a bitch up at a club. I didn't want to put the baby in risk so I stepped out. I am not mad at De. I saw everything. She came on to him and he tried to get her off but she insisted. But... Ima still be petty and ignore him. He should've kicked her ass off of him.

I stood in front of the mirror looking at myself. My face looks chubbier and my stomach was kind of growing. It wasn't big as yet. I came to terms with having the baby. Maybe god wants it for me.

The bathroom door started to knock and I knew exactly who it was. The patterns was Something De would be annoying to do.

"Nyla open the door please! I know you're in there because you like locking doors." De says continuing to knock and I lowly chuckle at his response.

"Please I didn't do anything with that girl! She came on to me." De yells again and I decided to unlock the bathroom door and step out so I can see him suffer at my pettiness.

"Finally." De says while trying to hug me and I push him away.

"Nyla... I didn't do anything with that girl! I know I hurt you and you probably don't even trust me but I'm being so serious." De says. I notice his eyes change color.

I shake my head and he stares at me.

"Are you gonna say anything? Stop giving me the silent treatment." De says and I shrug my shoulders. Inside my head I was laughing because he was going crazy.

"Nyla I love you!" De says shaking me and I remove his hands off of me.

"Nyl-" He says stopping as the girl that set him up walked up to him.

"DeVante why you ran off like that?" The girl says and I roll my eyes. This bitch just doesn't get it.

"Why are you still here? Fuck out my face. You're the reason why my girlfriend ain't talking to me." De says and the girl eyes me down.

"You're dating Nyla-J?" The girl says and I begin to lick my lips preparing to curse her out.

"Yes He is? Is there a problem?" I say crossing my arms.

"I thought you had better taste Devante

"I thought you had better taste Devante." The girl says laughing and I raise my eyebrows.

I don't know what came over me but one thing lead to another and I started to punch the girl in her face recklessly. She dragged my hair and then I flipped her over to the ground and started kicking her. De had to pull me off of her as I wasn't gonna let go. She had me fessed.

"Nyla calm down." De yells while holding me.

"What the hell is going on?" Dalvin says running over to the scene. The girl was bleeding all over.

"You thirsty bitch." I yell at the girl. She didn't learn her lesson when she started to run in my direction and I pushed De off of me.

She punched me in my face and I punched her back. We started to fight again and JoJo and K-Ci had to come and get me off of her as he had her in a headlock.

"This ain't over bitch." The girl yells at me while walking away limping.

"Shut the fuck up and fix your wig mamas." I say yelling back.

"Nyla are you crazy?" De asks me

"YES THE FUCK I AM!" I yell back at him. I started breathing heavily as my vision started to become blurry.

"You're pregnant! That can put the baby in risk." De whispers to me.

"Can we go home?" I ask de

"Let's go, thank you guys for the bumass Party." De says while grabbing me

"Ungrateful ass." K-Ci yells after us.

We walk to the parking lot and enter inside the car.

"I can't." I say as the car was silent.

"Can't do what?" De asks me

"Do this."  I say and De sighs.

"Nyla-Janae I love you, if you're with me you're secured." De says and I roll my eyes.

"You quoted Mint Condition didn't you." I say staring at him and he starts to smirk.

"What? That song is a bop." De says putting his hands up in the air.

"You're so aggy." I say looking out the window.

"You wanna go?" He asks me while starting the car.

"Yes De. I think I said this from inside the place." I say rolling my eyes.

"You and your attitude gotta go somewhere." De says while driving.

"Where is it gonna go?" I ask him

"Somewhere else but here." He says pointing at himself.

"Whatever." I say turning up the radio.

"So you're having my baby, and it means so much to me." K-Ci songs through the speakers and De starts to smirk at me.

"It means a lot to me Nyla." De says putting his hand on my stomach and rubbing it.

"Stop being so damn cute." I say smiling at him.

"I can't if I tried." He says. I don't know what happened but everything went black. A car hit us from the passenger side and I our car slid off the road. That was what I last remembered, until it went black.