Chapter 7

*Bailey's POV*

I woke up early in the morning with Kylo sleeping by my side. I felt warm and safe with him by my side. He slept so peacefully with his arms wrapped around me. He even had a few strands of his hair in front of his face.

I, slowly and quietly, lifted his arm up and I set it down as I got up out of bed. I walked around to his side and I pulled more of the sheets over him and I placed a soft kiss on his cheek. I, then, went to the bathroom to take a shower.

As I was taking my shower, I was humming a little tune. I always sang in the shower back on Earth. When I was done, I continued humming to myself as I walked out of the shower, dressed myself in my usual training clothes, and brushed my teeth. As I was drying my hair with my towel, a little song that I just made up came out of my mouth and I sang:

The stars shine forever

When we're together

In the galaxy

Just you and me

"What a voice of an angel." I was a bit spooked as I turned to the bathroom door and I saw Kylo standing by the entrance, looking at me, memorized. I smiled, while I was blushing, and I said, "Thank you, Kylo. That was very sweet of you to say that. I hope that I didn't wake you up with my humming or singing." Kylo, then, walked up to me, wrapped both of his arms around my waist from behind me, and he kissed me on the cheek. "You didn't wake me up. I was already awake just before you turned on the shower." He said, as he kissed me on the neck. I sighed and chuckled a bit as I put my hands on top of Kylo's hands.

"Did you make up that little song all on your own?" Kylo asked. "Yes, I did. It just came to my mind and I just sang it out. I'll call it, 'Our Little Song', because...well, it's about you and me." I said, and, then, I giggled. "You're very gifted. I love it and I love your singing." Kylo said. I smiled and said, "Thank you, Kylo." Then, I turned around and I wrapped my arms around Kylo's neck and I kissed him on the lips. He returned the kiss and we kissed for a few seconds.

As we pulled away from our kiss, Kylo asked, "Will you wait for me to get dressed and, then, we'll go and get breakfast?" I nodded. "Okay. I'll be right back." He whispered, and he kissed me on the cheek and left.

Ten minutes later, Kylo came back, wearing his usual black armor uniform, without his robe or his mask. I brushed my hair, even though it was a little wet, and I met up with Kylo. "I'll just let it air-dry." I said, and Kylo chuckled. "Come on. Let's go get breakfast." Kylo said, as we left my room and we headed to the cafeteria.

When we got there, I got my food first before Kylo. I got a plain bagel with cream cheese, a red apple, a couple pieces of bacon, a cup of orange juice, and a cup of water. After I got my food, Kylo was talking to one of the workers about something, so I decided to sit where we usually sat.

As I was waiting for Kylo, I heard someone coming up to me on my right side, so I looked up and I saw General Hux standing next to me. He was looking at me with an annoyed, stern grin on his face, with his hands behind his back. "General Hux." I simply said. "Miss Bailey." He said back. "What's up?" "Heard that your training is going well with Ren for the last two days so far, am I right?" He asked. I was a little bit confused on why he was asking me that, but I answered, "Umm...yes, it is."

"I also heard that Ren was in the infirmary after he was attacked by the Wampa...and you saved his life after he saved yours, am I also right as well?" He asked again, sounding irritated. I was starting to feel nervous, but I, regretfully, answered, "Y-yes?"

Then, all of a sudden, out of nowhere, General Hux flipped the table to the left side, knocking everything on the floor, shattering the plates, and spilling the drinks all over the floor. I gasped when he did that. Everyone in the dining hall and cafeteria stopped what they were doing, and they saw what was going on, looking shocked. It was absolutely embarrassing and humiliating.

I was still sitting on my chair, unharmed. I was trembling as General Hux put both of his hands on both sides of my chair and he leaned in close to my face. "In case you didn't know, you have been a distraction to Ren since he's not been catching up with his work around here and quite frankly, I don't think you're useful to the First Order! You're ruining him! He's done nothing but train you and I think there's something going on between you and him from what I've heard these last few days since you've been here!" He shouted and spat on my face. I closed my eyes, tightly, and I looked away from him, while I was trembling even more. "The First Order doesn't need a useless, pathetic, stupid, female scum like you to be part—"

Suddenly, General Hux grunted as I heard him being thrown against a wall out of nowhere. I opened my eyes, with tears running down my cheeks, and I saw Kylo putting his arm down to his side, with an angry expression on his face. He walked towards General Hux and he grabbed him by the collar of his uniform and he slammed him against the wall. "Don't you ever talk to her like that! You leave her alone, General Hux!" Kylo yelled in General Hux's face. "How dare you do this to me, Ren! I'm sure Supreme Leader Snoke would be most obliged to hear about this!" General Hux hissed. Kylo pressed him even harder against the wall.

"If you ever touch Bailey or tell Supreme Leader Snoke about any of this, you're going to regret it!" Kylo said, threateningly, while gritting his teeth. "Go ahead, Kylo Ren. Kill me. You've been wanting to do it for so long. Go on!" General Hux said, sarcastically.

Kylo looked at him as if he was getting ready to kill him, but, then, he looked at me, with a soft expression on his face. I was crying. Then, he turned back to General Hux and said, "I would, but I'd rather not do it in front of Bailey. But you stay away from her and you better not mention this to Supreme Leader Snoke!" He, then, released General Hux and he walked over to me and he helped me stand up. He wrapped his arm around my back, comforting me as I was still crying, and we walked out of the cafeteria.

We walked through the hallways without saying a word until we reached Kylo's room. Kylo opened the door and he escorted me into his room. Once we were inside, he walked me over to his bed and I sat down on the edge of it. Kylo, then, sat down next to me and he looked at me, worried. "Are you okay?" He asked me. I took a deep breath. "Yes." I said, softly. "He didn't hurt you or anything, did he?" "No. But I've never been so humiliated in my life." I said, with my voice breaking.

Kylo looked at me for a few seconds until he wrapped his arms around me and he pulled me into a comforting hug. I rested my head on his shoulder while I wrapped my arms around his torso. He put one hand on the back of my head and he put his other hand on my back. He placed soft kisses on my head as he rubbed my back. "I'm so sorry, Bailey. I should've stayed with you. I can't believe General Hux would do something like that to you." He said. "It's not your fault, Kylo." I said.

A few seconds later, we pulled away from each other and Kylo wiped the tears off my face with his gloved thumb and he pulled a strand of hair behind my ear. I looked into his dark brown eyes and I smiled at him. "Thank you, Kylo. I feel a lot better." I said. "Of course."

There was a long pause for a few seconds until Kylo spoke. "Hey. Are your muscles sore from training?" He asked. I chuckled and I nodded. "We have a recreation room and there's a treatment hot tub there. Maybe that will take your mind off of General Hux and it'll help relax your muscles. Would you like to do that?" He asked. I nodded. "I would love to do that." I said, smiling. "Okay. You go to your room and change and I'll pick you up in ten minutes." He said. "Okay. I'll see you in ten minutes." I said, as I gave Kylo a kiss on the cheek and I got up from his bed and I left his room to go to my room.

I entered my room and I went to my dresser and I found a black swimsuit. I went to the bathroom and I changed into my swimsuit. It fit perfect. Then, I went back to my dresser and I put on a blackish-gray hood-less sweatshirt and black sweatpants over my swimsuit. I also put my black and white Nike shoes on as well.

Then, my door knocked. I opened the door and Kylo was waiting for me. I walked out of my room and I walked with Kylo to the recreation room.