Chapter 1

*Bailey's POV*

I woke up with my vision blurry. All I could see was lights on the ceiling. Was I home? Did I pass out on my sister's couch last night and forgot to turn off the lights? I, slowly, tried to move, but I felt my wrists and ankles were restrained to something. My eyes widen. I tried to move my body, but I felt like I was on top of a cold, vertical, metal table. My eyes had a clear vision now. That's when my memory came back from what I saw the last time. I squirmed around on the table trying to free myself, but I was trapped. I even noticed that my cell phone and my watch were gone.

"You're awake." A robotic voice said from behind me. I recognized that voice. I looked around and I saw the man in black walk in front of me with the mask on. He stopped and faced me with his hands behind his back. I was breathing heavily. I was scared.

"Where am I?" I asked. "You're at the First Order Base. You're my guest." The man in black said. Guest? I was confused. "Where's my family?" I asked another question. "They're not here." "Who are you, then?" I, yet again, asked another question. "You should know, the girl who asks so many questions." The man in black said. "I don't. In fact, I don't even know who or what you are with the mask on your face." I said.

The man in black hesitated at first, but, then, he put both of his hands on his mask, making a hissing sound as the front mouthpiece shifted upwards, and he removed the mask, revealing his true human face. He was a young man. He looked like he was in his late twenties. His eyes were dark brown, he had jet black shoulder length wavy hair, he had pale skin, reddish-pink lips, and he had a scar across his right face. I gasped as I looked at him. I had to admit that he's handsome, but at the same time, I was scared since he's my abductor. I gulped and continued breathing heavily. He walked over to a small table with what looked like ashes on it and he set his mask on top of it and he walked towards my left side, looking at me as I looked at him.

 He walked over to a small table with what looked like ashes on it and he set his mask on top of it and he walked towards my left side, looking at me as I looked at him

"In case you didn't know, I'm Kylo Ren. I'm the Dark Warrior and the Commander of the First Order." He said. His voice was deep, but at least it's not robotic. "What's your name?" Kylo asked. "It's Bailey." I said. "Bailey...what a beautiful name." He muttered. I, lightly, blushed when I heard him say that, but, then, I shook my head and I looked at him, sternly.

"Look, Kylo Ren, I don't care who you are or what the First Order is, I want to know why you brought me here." I said, sternly. "You're here because you're Force-Sensitive." Kylo explained. I furrowed my eyebrows. I was confused. What does 'Force-Sensitive' mean? "It's an energy field created by all living things. It makes those stronger from within whoever possesses the Force. I read your mind, just like I did just now to answer your question, back on Earth that you're Force-Sensitive. I felt it within you, Bailey." He said. This was weird. I'd never knew I had a special power within me.

"But yet, I wonder if you have anything to do with the Resistance. You may be a girl from Earth, but you still could be part of the Resistance." Kylo said. "I don't know anything about the Resistance. I don't even know what it is." I said. Kylo, then, leaned in towards my left ear and whispered, "We shall see about that." That sent shivers down my spine.