Chapter 5

*Kylo's POV*

Did I just say 'I was until you came along' to Bailey? Why did I say that? Why do I feel tears running down my cheeks? Could it be possible that the Light Side caused me to be like this? What's happening to me? I felt like I've changed ever since I've brought Bailey here to the First Order and when I've been thinking about her. It's like...I've fallen in love with her or something. No. I can't fall in love with Bailey. Supreme Leader Snoke has forbidden love and it's a weakness.

But yet, I still couldn't get my mind off of Bailey. Maybe I really did change because I don't feel like myself anymore. Maybe I am in love with Bailey. No. Not maybe. Really. I am in love with Bailey. But she probably hates me now that she knows the truth about everything. I wanted to tell her how I felt about her and tell her 'I'm sorry', but that wouldn't do any good. It wasn't enough.

Suddenly, I heard the red alert alarm go off. "Red alert! There is a Wampa on the loose! Evacuate to a safe room that is closest to you for safety. Red alert!" A Wampa? They're vicious creatures. They'll attack anyone or anything they see and, then, devour it. Why did the First Order consider moving our base to the artic planet, Creatune? But the only word I could think and say out loud was, "Bailey..."

*Bailey's POV*

I kept running down the hallways trying to find my way back to my room, but I was lost. I couldn't remember the directions back to my room.

Suddenly, I heard an alarm go off and someone was saying something through the intercom. "Red alert! There is a Wampa on the loose! Evacuate to a safe room that is closest to you for safety. Red alert!" A Wampa? What's a Wampa? All I knew was that it wasn't good, so I continued running through the hallways.   

I kept running until I'd reached an empty hallway where I heard a loud roar. I stopped in the middle of the hallway, panting, looking around until I gasped in horror when I saw a big, white, furry creature with large teeth. It's a Wampa! The creature saw me and I started taking slow steps back. But, then, I tripped backwards over a Stormtrooper's Blaster and I fell backwards on the floor, where the Wampa was now running towards me and it stood over me, trapping me. As it raised it's claw above it's head, I yelped in horror. Just as it started swinging it's claw towards me, I buried my face in my arms on the floor.

Suddenly, I heard the Wampa roar in pain. I looked up and saw a wound on it's left side...and Kylo standing away from the Wampa, with his activated Lightsaber. I was shocked. He kneeled down beside me, and he put his other hand on my shoulder, looking at me with concern and kindness in his eyes. Then, he looked back and saw the Wampa recovering from it's injury and it was getting ready to attack. Kylo looked at me one more time before turning his attention towards the Wampa, while growling and holding his Lightsaber out.

He stood up and he raised his Lightsaber to strike the Wampa. As soon as he swung his Lightsaber, the Wampa dodged the swing. It swung it's arm and hit Kylo's hand, knocking and deactivating his Lightsaber across the hallway. Kylo went to retrieve his Lightsaber, but the Wampa scratched Kylo's left shoulder, making Kylo scream out in pain and lean against a wall near him. I gasped and covered my mouth as I watched.

Kylo attempted to retrieve his Lightsaber again, but the Wampa scratched his left shoulder again, causing it to bleed out more, and Kylo screamed out in more pain. The Wampa held Kylo up against the wall, getting ready to bite him, which could end his life.

I, quickly, got up and I ran to grab Kylo's Lightsaber. Kylo didn't see me because he had his eyes closed. Just as the Wampa was about to bite Kylo, I activated his Lightsaber and I screamed in anger as I swung the Lightsaber and slice the Wampa in the middle part of it's body in half. The Wampa released Kylo and I took a couple of steps back as the lifeless body of the Wampa fell backwards on the floor, splitting in half.