Chapter 17

*Bailey's POV*

We were all outside as Kylo and I headed to our ship. Everyone of the Resistance was scrambling around the base, preparing the X-wing Fighters and a couple of other fleets. Before Kylo and I stepped onto our ship, we turned to face Leia, Rey, Poe, Finn, Chewie, C3PO, R2-D2, and BB-8. "You all know the plan, right?" I asked. Everyone nodded. "Okay. Head to your ships. Once Kylo and I go into hyperspace, wait fifthteen minutes and, then, you all take off." I explained and everyone, once again, nodded. Rey, Finn, Poe, Chewie, and BB-8 headed to where they were going, while Leia, C3PO, and R2-D2 stayed behind.

As Kylo and I stepped into our ship, we heard Leia call for us. "Ben, Bailey...May the Force be with you both." She said. Kylo and I both nodded. "Same with you, Leia." I said. "Thank you and...I love you, mother." Kylo said. Leia nodded back.

Then, Kylo closed the door of our ship and we sat in our chairs, strapped our seat-belts on, and Kylo started pressing the buttons on the control panel to start up the engines. As soon as Kylo pressed the last button, the fleet started rising off the ground and we were flying towards the sky, then, we broke through the atmosphere, and we were in outer space. "I've got the coordinates typed in. Hyperspeed, Bailey!" Kylo called out. I, then, pressed the hyperspeed button and the stars turned into beams of light as we were traveling through hyperspace.

Kylo and I have been traveling through hyperspace for what seemed like hours. "We will be reaching the Supremacy in a couple minutes, Bailey." Kylo said. "Okay." I said. "Bailey, are you sure you want to do this?" Kylo asked me. "Yes, Kylo." I simply answered. "Even if it means losing your life?" "It's the only choice we have, Kylo. Confront Snoke and...well, you know the rest. I'm only doing this to save ourselves and to keep the Resistance safe from being attacked." I said. "Let's just hope that this doesn't cost your life, Bailey." Kylo said, holding my hand, tightly, and kissing it multiple times. "I hope it doesn't either, Kylo. But just remember to control yourself while we're confronting Snoke." I said, while winking. "You got it, Bailey." Kylo said, winking back.

Suddenly, we were no longer traveling through hyperspace. All we could see was huge warship with ten small fleets surrounding all around it as we traveled at a normal speed. It's the Supremacy. "Whoa. That's a big ship." I said. "Well, what'd you expect when there's someone called 'Supreme Leader Snoke'? We'll be landing in the Main Hanger Deck at any moment now." Kylo said, as he turned the ship towards the Supremacy's Main Hanger Deck. As soon as our ship was inside the Main Hanger Deck, Kylo landed the ship on the ground.

We unbuckled our seat-belts and we grabbed our Lightsabers from under our chairs and we put them on our utility belts as we headed to the door of our ship. Kylo left his mask under his chair, which I was glad that he did. We both looked at each other for a moment before the door opened.

After the door opened, we saw General Hux with two Stormtroopers standing next to him. I had a bad feeling that they were the ones in the two TIE Fighters and they must've told General Hux before we arrived. We stepped out of our ship and we stood in front of General Hux and the two Stormtroopers. "Kylo Ren." General Hux simply said. "General Hux." Kylo said back. "Glad you both could make it here. Anyway, I just came here to inform you both that Supreme Leader Snoke wishes to speak to you both, immediately." General Hux said. "We'll head down there right now." Kylo said. "As you wish, Ren." General Hux said.

Then, he turned to me. "I do hope your 'training' went well, Miss Bailey. Especially when your training took place in the Ileenium System." He said. I glared at him without saying a word to him as Kylo, gently, grabbed my upper arm as we walked away from General Hux.

Kylo released my upper arm as we left the Main Hanger Deck and we walked down a hallway. We walked for about a minute until we reached an elevator. We went inside it and Kylo pressed the last button on the top part and I felt the elevator going up. As we were waiting, I turned to Kylo, who looked worried. I held his gloved hand and he looked at me.

"Hey. You okay?" I whispered. "Not really." Kylo whispered. "I know what you're thinking about. I'm thinking the same thing too. But don't show it. Snoke will sense it and he'll know. We'll fight with every strength that we have together. You know what to do, Kylo." I said. "You're absolutely right, Bailey. We're not weak, we're strong. And we'll do everything we can to protect each other and be together for the rest of our lives." Kylo said. I nodded.  

Kylo, then, caressed my cheek with his other gloved hand and he leaned in and he pressed his soft lips onto mine. I returned the kiss as I put my other hand on his upper arm. As we pulled away from our kiss, Kylo spoke, softly, "I wasn't sure if that was going to be the last time we would ever do that again." "I know." I said, as I wrapped my arms around Kylo's torso and he wrapped one arm around my back and he put one hand on the back of my head as he pulled me closer to him. I laid my head on his chest and I could hear his heart beating. Kylo planted soft kisses on my head and he rested his head on mine. "Oh, Bailey. I don't want to lose you." He whispered. I held him tighter and he held me tighter. "I know, Kylo. I don't want to lose you either." I whispered, as I was trying to hold back the tears. 

Then, the elevator stopped. We pulled away from our hug and we looked at each other for a moment before the elevator doors opened, revealing where we were. It was a large dark red and black throne room with six guards in red; three on each side standing, while holding blade-like spheres. Then, I saw a figure in a gold robe sitting on a large black and silver throne chair. The figure didn't even look human as his appearance was a disfigured form. He looked sinister and evil. He looked like a monster. It was none other than Supreme Leader Snoke.