Chapter 3

*Kylo's POV*

"The girl has completed her Lightsaber training all in one day?" Snoke asked. "She's a quick learner and I feel that she is ready to learn on how to use the Force." I said, without my mask on. "A quick learner, huh? Then, she'll be ready to join the Dark Side anytime soon. When her training is completed, bring her to me. For now, focus on training her on how to use the Force within her before she realizes the truth about the Light Side and the Dark Side of the Force and she'll turn against us. Turn against you, Kylo Ren, master of the Knights of Ren." He said, as he, in holographic form, leaned forward from his chair. "Supreme Leader, I can assure you that Bailey will learn on how to use the Force within her as she'll learn it from me before things will turn for the worse." I said.

*Bailey's POV*

"I'll never turn to the Dark Side."

"Henceforth you shall be known as Darth Vader."

"Grandfather."

"Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi. You're my only hope."

"No, I am your father."

"I'll finish what you've started."

"Ben!"

"Han Solo."

"The face of my son."

"You're a monster."

"Han Solo can't save you."

"The Force will be with you. Always."

I, immediately, woke up from those strange voices, echoing, in my sleep. It was weird. It didn't seem like it was a dream. It sounded like these voices were calling to me. But who? Who were those voices? Although, I did recognize one of those voices. Kylo Ren. It was strange.

I got out of bed and I went to the bathroom, grabbed a washcloth, put it under cold water, and, then, I dabbed it all over my face. After that, I set the washcloth down, took a deep breath, and looked at myself in the mirror for a moment. Since I was awake, I decided to get dressed early for my training. I put on a new maroon colored V-neck shirt and black exercise leggings and my black boots. Then, I went back to the bathroom and brushed my hair and teeth. I wrapped my black and gray light jacket that I've worn the night I was abducted around my waist since there wasn't going to be any physical training. So, I left my Lightsaber on the nightstand.

Suddenly, my door knocked. Perfect timing. I ran to my door and opened it and saw Kylo, with his mask on, standing outside my door. "Be—" He started to say, but I interrupted him, "I got up early. I'm ready." Then, I walked out of my room and I walked a couple of steps past Kylo. I turned around and saw Kylo still standing by my room. Even though he had his mask on, I could sense that he was surprised to see me all ready instead of having to wait fifthteen minutes for me. "Well, aren't we going to get breakfast before my training?" I asked him. "Yes." Kylo answered, in a robotic voice, and he walked up to me and we headed to the cafeteria.

Kylo and I got our breakfast; I got a bowl of oatmeal, pieces of bacon and sausage, a cup of orange juice, and a cup of water. We sat at the same table from yesterday to eat out breakfast. As we were eating, Kylo, without his mask on, looked at me and asked, "I'm curious. Why did you get ready early?" I looked at him and said, "I had a nightmare. It was nothing serious, that's all." "Oh. I'm sorry to hear that. Do you remember any of it at all?" Kylo asked. "All I kept hearing were strange voices, echoing...and you were one of those voices." I said.

Kylo had a shocked and worried look on his face after I told him that. "Do you remember what I or any of the voices said?" He asked. I took a moment to think, but I couldn't remember. "No. I can't remember what you or the voices said. It's all a blur." I said, shaking my head. There was a long pause until Kylo spoke, "I wouldn't worry about it. Let's focus on your training. That will get it off your mind." "You're right." I said.