Chapter 8

*Bailey's POV*

When we got to the recreation room, we entered a private treatment hot tub room. We went into separate changing rooms. When I took off my sweatshirt, sweatpants, and my shoes, I felt a little shy about Kylo seeing me in my swimsuit, so I wrapped a body towel around me and I walked out of the changing room.

I saw Kylo, wearing black swim shorts, going into the hot tub, and he let out a sigh of relief and he relaxed as he sat down. He looked up and he saw me and he asked, "Aren't you coming in?" "I'm a little shy." I said, while holding onto my towel around me. "How come?" Kylo asked, raising an eyebrow. "Because I've never been in a hot tub with a guy before in my life." I explained. Kylo chuckled a bit. "It's okay. Don't be shy. Come in, unless you plan on coming in here with your towel on." He said, smirking.

I closed my eyes and I took a deep breath. I opened my eyes as I unwrapped my towel and I set it down on a black bench that was nearby. I put my toe in the water to check the temperature and I stepped into the hot tub and I sat down on the opposite side from where Kylo was sitting. I let out a sigh of relief and I relaxed my muscles. It felt so good.

Kylo and I relaxed for a minute until Kylo spoke, "Do you feel a lot better?" "Oh, much better." I said, sighing. Kylo chuckled and said, "Bailey, tell me about yourself. I want to know so much about you." "Like what?" I asked. "Your family, interests, anything is fine." He said. "I'm the youngest in my family. I have two older sisters, no brothers, but I do have a brother-in-law, and I have two nieces. I like to sing, paint, act, and read." I said. "That's interesting. You seem very artistic and your family seems...nice." Kylo said.

"Thank you, Kylo. What about your family?" I asked. But Kylo looked down. I forgot that he killed his father in cold blood. "Oh, Kylo. I'm sorry I mentioned that. You don't have to talk about it." I told Kylo. "That's okay. It's not your fault. You didn't know. It's just...hard to talk about." Kylo explained.

We haven't said a word for a minutes until I spoke, "Kylo, I've been curious about a couple of things. It involves the visions that I saw yesterday." "What is it?" He asked. "The first one: who was that woman you fought with in the forest when it was snowing?" I asked. "She's a scavenger who goes by the name, Rey. She is strong with the Force as well. I captured her because she saw the map that leads to Luke Skywalker, who vanished somewhere. She was fighting with me because I killed my father, Han Solo. It also explains why I have this scar on my face and my shoulder." Kylo explained.   

"Her name is the same as my middle name." I said. "It is?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. I nodded. "You're not mad about that, are you?" I asked. "To be honest, no. I'm not." Kylo answered. "Okay, good. My second question is: why did you join the Dark Side?" But there was a few seconds of silence. "If you don't want to answer it, that's okay. I understand." I said.

"That's okay. I'll answer it. Years ago, I was training to be a Jedi with my uncle, Luke. My parents sent me to be trained by Luke, since he's a legendary Jedi Master. But sooner or later, while I was training, part of me felt lost. I didn't know why.

"One night, I was exploring in a forest and that's when I met Snoke. At first, I refused to listen to him, but, then, he told me the truth about something that my parents or my uncle had never told me about. Being the grandson of Darth Vader. I was furious. I felt betrayed by my own family.

"Then, Snoke told me that if I joined the Dark Side, I would be stronger and not feel weak...and I did. Just like that, I joined the Dark Side. Luke found out and he tried to destroy me, but I destroyed him or so I thought I did. Then, I slaughtered the other Jedi trainees and I burned down the Jedi Temple. From that moment on, I was no longer Ben Solo. Instead, I officially became known as Kylo Ren.