Chapter 27

*Bailey's POV*

I couldn't believe it. My family was here. When they saw me, they were shocked and surprised to see me. "Mom! Dad!" I exclaimed. "Bailey!" My parents cried out, as I ran towards them and hugged them. We hugged each other tightly as we could. I even heard them cry, softly. I cried even more too. I could sense that Ben and everyone around were smiling. "I'm so happy to see you both again. I missed you both so much." I said. "We missed you too, Bailey." My dad said. "We were so worried about you." My mom said.

We, then, pulled away from our hug and I hugged my two older sisters, my brother-in-law, and my two nieces in a group hug. "I missed you all so much." I said. "We missed you too, Bailey." My sisters, Alexis and Jourdan, and my brother-in-law, Matthew, said at the same time. Both of my nieces were toddlers, but they both said, "Miss you, Aunt Bailey." We, then, pulled away from the group hug.

"How did you guys find out where I was?" I asked, as I wiped the tears off my face. "I sent those three to get your family and I sent your family a holographic video message when they were on their way here." I heard Ben's voice and I looked up and saw him standing next to me. "But how did you know where my family lived and what video message did you sent them?" I asked.

"I read your mind while you were sleeping to find out where they lived. I sent your family a video message to tell them everything." Ben answered. "Everything?" "About myself as Kylo Ren, abducting you because you're Force-Sensitive, the First Order, training you, Snoke, General Hux, Captain Phasma, the Wampa attack, changing my ways, switching my name to 'Ben Solo', being forgiven by my mother and the Resistance, confronting Snoke, the battle with his guards, the battle with the Stormtroopers, and...when you almost didn't make it after you were shot by General Hux." Ben explained. "Oh, I see." I said, while nodding my head.

Then, Ben turned to face my parents. "So, now that I've changed my ways and since you're all here, I want to say that I'm so sorry for taking Bailey. It was wrong for me to do that. Will you forgive me?" Ben asked. My parents turned to each other and they whispered. I was nervous, even Ben was nervous of what they were going to say.

Moments later, they turned to face us. "We forgive you." My dad said. Ben and I looked at each other, shocked, for a second, and, then, we faced my parents. "You do?" Ben asked. "Yes. From what we've heard from the video message, we could tell that you have changed your ways from being a cruel person to someone who's kind. We may not know you very well, but we could tell that you've been taking care of our daughter." My mom said. I heard Ben let out a sigh of relief and I saw him smiling.

Then, my parents stepped forward and Ben shook their hands and they introduced each other. "It's very nice to meet you in person, Ben." My mom said. "It's very nice to meet you both in person as well." Ben said. Then, I introduced Ben to my sisters, my brother-in-law, and my nieces. Both of my sisters and my brother-in-law accepted and also forgiven Ben for abducting me. I smiled the whole time as Ben and my family were getting along already, even though they hardly knew him. I was relieved that they had forgiven him.

Sooner or later, my dad asked Ben, "I have one more question, Ben. Since you've been taking care and have been good to my daughter, do you love my daughter?" Oh, no. Now I was nervous about what my parents were going to say about me and Ben. "I love her with all my heart." Ben answered. My family looked at us, confused, yet they also looked surprised as well. "You see, Ben and I developed feelings for each other after he abducted me. I'd also forgiven him for what he did in the past. Then, sooner or later, we became very close." I explained.

"Not only did I appreciate your daughter for changing me back to my old self, but I love everything about her. She is a beautiful, talented, caring, and loving person. Her smile is so memorizing, her blue eyes shine like the stars, and I love the way she sings and laughs. She's also brave and courageous as well when she saved me from a Wampa, my former master, Snoke, and General Hux. I know we've been together for a week, but she's the only one that I want to be with for the rest of my life. There isn't another woman in this galaxy that is nothing like Bailey." Ben said. I smiled while I was blushing.