Chapter 20

*Bailey's POV* 

Kylo and I crawled to where our Lightsabers were and we picked them up and we put them on our utility belts. Luke deactivated his Lightsaber as he was sitting up. We all stood up and we looked around the throne room and the dead guards, then, we met up. "Are you both okay?" I asked. "Yes." Kylo and Luke both answered.

"You saved us all, Bailey. I'm so sorry for everything that I said from earlier that could've hurt you. I didn't mean what I said. I hope I didn't actually hurt you." Kylo said. "It's okay, Kylo. You didn't hurt me. I was acting. It was all part of the plan and Snoke fell for it. It's all good." I said. Then, I turned to Luke. "Thank you so much for all your help, Luke." "You're welcome, Bailey. Snoke won't bother you both or anyone ever again." Luke said and, then, he turned around and he started walking away. I was confused.

"Luke, where are you going?" I asked. Luke stopped walking and he turned around to face me and Kylo. "I've done my part, confronting and defending Snoke. Now...my time has come." He said. "No, Luke. Don't go. Stay with us, we need you, the Resistance needs you, your sister...she needs you." I said. "You don't need me anymore." He said. "What do you mean?" I asked. "From what I saw in the vision on Ahch-To, it all was true." Luke said.

Kylo and I looked at each other, shocked, then, we turned back to Luke. "So, everything that just happened was what you saw in the vision?" Kylo asked. Luke nodded. "Yes. I was also the one who communicated to you through the Force, Bailey." He said. My eyes widened and I gasped. "You were the one who helped me with my plan to defeat Snoke?" I asked. He nodded. "Wait a second. You communicated with Bailey through the Force? But when and how did I not sense your presence within Bailey?" Kylo asked. "I resisted you, Rey, Leia, and anyone else who's Force-Sensitive so I could communicate with just Bailey so I could help her." Luke answered. "This was when we were in the hologram room after we discovered those two TIE Fighters were heading back to the Supremacy." I said.

*Flashback*

"Don't speak physically. I'm communicating with you through the Force. Use the Force within you to talk to me."

"Can anyone else hear you?"

"No. This is between you and me."

"Who are you?"

"A question that you'll know later. Right now, I want to help you."

"Okay, then. How can you help me?"

"I can help you defeat Snoke."

"How can I do that?"

"Trick Snoke. Come up with something to trick Snoke into thinking that Kylo Ren is still loyal to the Dark Side."

"How do you know that Kylo changed his ways, whoever this is talking to me?"

"I can sense his presence."

"Okay, then. Anyway, back to the other subject. So, in other words, trick Snoke to believe that Kylo is still part of the Dark Side?"

"Correct."

"Maybe this could work, even if I have to lose my life to save Kylo from getting killed by Snoke and to save the Resistance from being attacked."

"I assume you have a plan?"

"Yes. Kylo and I could trick Snoke to think that I was a waste of time when he'll convince me to join the Dark Side as Kylo said he would. After I decline the offer, Kylo could help fake my death, that way Snoke will believe that Kylo is still part of the Dark Side. All Kylo has to do is control his Force to not actually hurt me."

"Brilliant. I'll take care of the rest and you destroy Snoke when the time is just about right."

"Okay. I'll do it."

"May the Force be with you, Bailey."

*End*

"So, everything with your plan, Bailey, was with Luke's help?" Kylo asked. "Yes, Kylo." I said. "Wow. I'm astonished. I'm impressed." Kylo commented.

There was a long pause for a few seconds until I spoke, "But nonetheless, please, Luke. You can't go." I said. Luke walked up to me and he put a hand on my shoulder and said, "You are a brave, courageous, young woman, Bailey. You were willing to risk your life to go through with your plan to save Kylo and the Resistance." "I feel like I didn't try hard enough." I said, looking down at the floor. Then, I felt a finger under my chin, lifting my head up. I looked up at Luke. "A wise Jedi Master once told me, 'Try not. Do or do not, there is no try.' You didn't try, Bailey. You succeeded yourself. You did what your heart told you to do, it was not just my help. That's what makes you a good person. Remember that, okay?" He said. I nodded.

Then, he took my right hand in his left hand. "Now, it is time for me to become one with the Force." Then, he handed me his Lightsaber and I grabbed it with my other hand. "Give this to my sister and tell her that I'm fine and tell her that 'I love her'." I nodded. Then, he put his other hand on top of my hand. "Good luck, Bailey, and may the Force be with you." He said, as he placed a kiss on my hand. "Thank you, Luke Skywalker." I said, as my eyes were beginning to feel watery. He nodded, then, he let go of my hand and he turned around and he started walking away.

As he was walking in the middle of the throne room, Kylo spoke, "Master Skywalker?" Luke stopped and he turned around. "Yes?" Kylo paused for a second and he took a deep breath before speaking. "Thank you. Thank you for everything...Uncle Luke." Kylo said, as a couple of tears fell down his cheeks. Luke smiled at him. "You're welcome...Ben." He said.

Then, Luke closed his eyes and he bowed his head down and, just like that, he disappeared, leaving a brown cape falling on the ground. Luke Skywalker, the well-known Jedi Master, was gone.

The tears escaped from my eyes and I covered my mouth with my right hand as I closed my eyes and I cried, quietly. Then, I felt Kylo's arms wrapping around me and he pulled me into a hug and he rested his head on my head. "It's okay, Bailey. He's now one with the Force." He said, softly. "Oh, Kylo." I said, softly, as I took my hand off my mouth and I wrapped my arms around Kylo's torso. We held onto each other, tightly. "I'm so glad that you're okay, Bailey." Kylo said and he kissed the top of my head. "I'm glad that you're okay too, Kylo." I said, as I hugged him tighter.

"Well, isn't this a pretty picture." A voice said. Kylo and I pulled away from our hug and we turned to where the elevator was to see who it was. It was none other than General Hux with Captain Phasma standing next to him and four Stormtroopers standing behind them. "What are you doing here, General Hux?" Kylo asked. "What am I doing here? I've come here to warn you and Supreme Leader Snoke that the Resistance is attacking our fleets and what do I find? I see you and your adorable, pathetic girlfriend embracing each other while our Supreme Leader and the Praetorian Guards are dead! I knew you were a good-for-nothing traitor." General Hux snarled. "Kylo didn't kill Snoke! I did!" I said.

General Hux glared at me, but, then, he signaled the Stormtroopers to step forward, with their Blasters pointing at me and Kylo. "What are you doing, General Hux?" Kylo asked while glaring at General Hux. "Doesn't matter who killed Snoke. What matters is that I'll become the new Supreme Leader...after I kill you both once and for all."