Chapter 9

*Bailey's POV*

After I changed out of my swimsuit, I changed into my usual training clothes. I put a silver utility belt around my waist to put my Lightsaber on it since I figured that Kylo and I would be training with our Lightsabers. I headed down to the arena room to train with Kylo. When I arrived at the arena room, I saw Kylo standing by the table in the center of the arena. I walked up to him and he said, "Before we do your warm-ups, I thought I let you eat a little something first before we get started." He, then, handed me a red apple. I chuckled as I took the apple. "Thank you, Kylo. That's very sweet of you. Red ones are my favorite." I said and I gave Kylo a kiss on the cheek and I sat on a bench to eat the apple.

Kylo sat next to me and said, "I thought we could do some more Lightsaber training after your warm-ups." I looked at him after I swallowed part of the apple and said, "I want to try concentrating on the Lightsaber again." "I don't know if that's a good idea, Bailey." Kylo said, as he was looking at the left side of my face, with a worried look. I knew what he was looking at. The bruise under my left eye. I could tell that Kylo was worried that I might get hurt again, but I wasn't going to chicken out.

"I know what you're looking at, Kylo. I understand. It hurts. But, please, give me another chance. Besides, it was my fault for concentrating my Force on the Lightsaber too hard." I said, as I took another bite of the apple. Kylo looked away for a moment, to think, and, then, he looked at me and said, "Okay. I'll let you try it again." I smiled. "Thank you, Kylo."

After I was finished with the apple, I took my Lightsaber off my utility belt and I set it on top of the table, and I stood about ten feet away from the table. Kylo was standing two feet away from behind me with his hands behind his back. "Remember, concentrate your Force on your Lightsaber as much as you can and let it come to you. Don't concentrate on it too much. Take deep breaths if you need to. But more importantly...be careful and do your best, Bailey." He said. "Thanks, Kylo." I said.

I held my arm out towards my Lightsaber and I started concentrating my Force on it. Once again, nothing happened until my Lightsaber started shaking. I tried to concentrate a little harder, but I started to give up. "You're doing good, Bailey. Remember, take deep breaths and don't concentrate too hard on it." Kylo said, from behind me. I nodded.

I took a deep breath and I started to soften my concentration with my Force. My Lightsaber started to shake even more. I continued to concentrate harder and softer at the same time until my Lightsaber flew off the table and it was heading towards me, as fast as lightning. Then, as if it was happening in slow motion, I caught my Lightsaber. I gasped as I looked at my Lightsaber in my hand. I actually did it. I used the Force to bring my Lightsaber to me.

I turned to face Kylo and I saw him smiling at me. He, then, walked up tome and he put a hand on my shoulder. "You now know how to use the Force within you, Bailey. I'm so proud of you." He said. I smiled back at him. "Thank you, Kylo. Well, what do you say we get started on my Lightsaber training?" I asked. "We shall...after you do your warm-ups." Kylo said, smirking. I chuckled. "Knew I wasn't gonna get away with that." I said and Kylo and I ended up laughing.

After I was done with my weight-lifting and stretching warm-ups, Kylo and I, basically, worked on my Lightsaber training almost the whole day. I was still getting the hang of using a Lightsaber. I mean, I struggled a couple times when I was dueling with Kylo, but I didn't give up. It was night time. Kylo and I sat down on a bench to take a break after we were done.

A couple minutes later, Kylo got up and stood in front of me. "Now, are you ready to teach me how to dance?" He said, as he held his gloved hand out towards me. I chuckled and answered, "Yes." Then, I took his hand and we walked to the center of the arena, still holding hands. Kylo and I, then, released our hands and we stood in front of each other.