Chapter 4

*Bailey's POV*

*Visions*

I woke up surrounded by an empty black space. I was no longer in the arena room. Kylo wasn't there either. I, slowly, sat up and I looked around my surroundings. There was nothing around me, except a Lightsaber next to me. It was probably the same one that hit me under my left eye. I picked up the Lightsaber and stood up as I was studying it. I held it out at arm's length and I pressed the button with my thumb and the Lightsaber activated, except it wasn't red, it was blue. I gasped at the sight of it when, all of a sudden, the Lightsaber disappeared from my hands and the empty black space surrounding me was changing into something different, like I was time traveling.

Suddenly, I found myself in a room where there were droids working on a man in a black suit and a helmet was placed over his head and he took a deep, mechanical sound-like breath. I, then, heard a voice, echoing, in the background, "Henceforth you shall be known as Darth Vader."

Then, I heard screaming from behind me

Then, I heard screaming from behind me. I turned around and I was in a different room with a woman laying on a table, with a different man standing next to her as she was giving birth. The first baby was born and all I could hear was, "Luke." Then, another baby was born and all I could hear was, "Leia." The woman says, "There...is good in him." before she dies. Everything went black.

I was once again surrounded by black

I was once again surrounded by black. Then, a blue hologram of a different woman in a white dress appeared. All I could hear was, "Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi. You're my only hope." Then, the hologram disappeared.

I turned around and saw two men standing away from each other on different platforms. The man in black looked exactly like the one they call 'Darth Vader' from the first vision I saw. He spoke first, "Obi-Wan never told you what happened to your father." The other man said, "He told me enough. He told me you killed him." "No, I am your father." Then, I heard the other man screaming, "No!" Before everything went black, the last thing I heard was, "Luke." And the other voice saying, "I'll never turn to the Dark Side."

"