Chapter 12

*Bailey's POV*

"Foolish child."

"Traitor!"

"That's what you think."

"Never."

"Join the Dark Side."

"Like Padme"

"Don't do this!"

"Filthy traitor!"

"You must die."

"NO!"

*Kylo's POV*

I woke up in the middle of the night when I heard Bailey crying. I turned over to her side, supporting myself on my elbow, and her back was facing me. I grabbed her shoulder and I, gently, turned her to face me. The lights in her room were dimmed as I can see her opening her eyes with tears running down the side of her face. "Hey. Are you okay, Bailey?" I asked her, calmly. She looked at me and she reached her hand out to touch my face, as if she was checking to see if it was me. "Kylo?" She asked. "Yes. It's me, Bailey." I told her. "Oh, Kylo." She said, as she wrapped her arms around my neck and she buried her face on my shoulder and she cried even more. I wrapped an arm around her back and I placed a hand on the back of her head and I pulled her closer to me as I rubbed her back, comforting her. "Hey. It's okay. Shh. I'm here. I'm here." I spoke to her, softly.

Then, Bailey was beginning to calm down. We pulled away from each other and Bailey laid on her back while I was still laying on my side. "Feel better?" I asked, while I, lightly, brushed her cheek. She nodded. "I haven't cried in my sleep since I was little." She said. "What happened?" I asked, as I petted her hair, gently. "It was horrible, Kylo." "You probably had a nightmare." I said.

But, then, she shook her head. "It wasn't a nightmare, Kylo. I think they were visions. But they looked like they were part of the future." She said. "What did you see?" "They were unclear images of the visions and I heard voices, echoing, in the background. But the last thing that I could barely see was...was that you were about to get killed." She said, as she broke down in tears again. "Oh, Bailey." I said, softly, as I pulled her closer to me and she laid against my bare chest as I was giving her small, soft kisses on her head. "It's alright. It's over. I'm sorry you saw that, Bailey." I said. "You won't leave me, will you, Kylo?" Bailey asked. "Of course not. I'll never leave you, Bailey. You mean everything to me." I told her. "Okay." She said, softly and calmly and she took a couple of deep breaths.

Then, we, slightly, pulled away from each other and I petted her hair and I sang 'Our Little Song' to her:

The stars shine forever

When we're together

In the galaxy

Then, she sang with me:

Just you and me

She, then, kissed me and pulled away from me and said, "Thank you, Kylo. I feel so much better." "Of course."

A few minutes later, Bailey fell asleep against my chest. I wrapped an arm around her and I gave her a soft kiss on her cheek before I drifted off to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up early in the morning. Bailey was still sleeping. I sat up on my elbows for a few minutes thinking about yesterday and what was happening today. Yesterday was one of the most memorable moments of my life. I danced with Bailey, I told her that I'd decided to leave the First Order to spend the rest of my life with her on Earth, and I asked her hand in marriage and kept it as a promise between us when we get back to Earth.