Chapter 10

*Bailey's POV*

Over the next four days, I've been improving on my training with Kylo. I worked on both my Lightsaber and my Force training on the same days. Kylo even taught me how to communicate through the Force using our minds. After training was over, Kylo and I would practice our dancing together. He's been improving on his dancing skills.

The best part over the last four days was that me and Kylo's relationship has been getting more and more closer. He never left my side. We've been getting to know each other a lot more and we've been spending more time together, even when we're not training. Plus, he's been by my side when we're going to sleep. Nothing happened between us.

He's been so helpful, supportive, and protective to me. If General Hux ever got in the way with me again, which he hasn't, thank goodness, then, Kylo would deal with him. I'd forgiven Kylo for abducting me and what he has done in the past. I love him and that's all it matters. But on the other hand, I missed my family and I wish I could see them again.

It was night time as Kylo and I were finishing up our Lightsaber training. Once again, I beat him in another Lightsaber duel. I was definitely getting the hang of it. Kylo seemed a bit embarrassed for losing a few times. But at the same time, I knew he was impressed and proud of me with my Lightsaber training.

We sat on a bench to take a break from training. A couple minutes later, I got up and I stood in front of Kylo. "Well, are you ready to practice our dancing?" I asked. Kylo looked up, smirking, and, then, he shook his head. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "But why, Kylo?" I asked. Kylo stood up and he walked around the bench. He picked up a black box and he walked towards me. "Because I thought that we could have a real dance to ourselves this time." He said, as he handed me the box. I looked at it for a second and, then, I looked back at Kylo. "What is this?" I asked. "I requested the best wardrobe specialists to design this for you, Bailey. Open it." Kylo said.

I opened the box and all I could see was a folded black clothing article in it. I pulled it out and it unfolded itself, revealing it to be a dress. I gasped in awe at the sight of it. It was a short black dress with off the shoulder sleeves and the train on the back of the dress was floor length. Then, I looked up and I saw Kylo holding another black box, except it was small. "And I requested these with the dress as well." He said. I set the dress back inside the box and set it on the bench as Kylo handed me the other box. I opened it, revealing a pair of black one-inch strap-on heels.

I looked at Kylo, while I was smiling, and, then, I set the box on the bench and I immediately wrapped my arms around Kylo's torso. He returned the hug. "Thank you so much, Kylo. They're so beautiful." I said. "You're welcome, Bailey." Kylo said, holding me tighter. We, then, pulled away from our hug.

"Why don't you go put them on? There's a changing room behind the right side of the stands." Kylo said, pointing to the direction. "Sure." I said, as I picked up the two boxes and I was heading to the changing room when Kylo spoke again, "Oh, one more thing, Bailey. Could you wait fifteen minutes to come out when you're done?" I was confused at first, but, then, I nodded and I headed to the changing room.

When I got to the changing room, I took a towel to wipe the sweat off of me and I changed out of my training clothes and I put on the dress. I looked at myself in the full size mirror and the dress fitted perfectly. It looked so beautiful and elegant. Then, I put on the heels and I strapped them on. They fit perfect on my feet. I loved them. Since Kylo told me to wait fifteen minutes, I decided to fix my hair. I combed my hair with my fingers and I parted it and I pulled a couple of small strands of hair behind my ears. My hair looked good and presentable.

After I was done, I figured that it's been fifteen minutes, so I walked out of the changing room. When I walked in between the stands of the arena room, I was surprised to see what was in front of me. Kylo was standing in the center of the arena room, wearing a fancy black uniform and a black cape around him, under a spotlight with his hands behind his back. The rest of the lights in the arena room were dimmed with tiny lights shining from above. They looked like stars.

Then, I walked towards Kylo and I stood about five feet from him. He looked all over me, looking so mesmerized to see me. "You look so beautiful, Bailey." He said, smoothly. "Thank you and you look so handsome, Kylo." I said. "Thank you." He said. Kylo, then, took a step forward and he bowed. Then, I took a step forward and I curtsied, elegantly, with my head down. Then, I felt two gloved fingers under my chin lifting my head up, gently. I looked up and I stared into Kylo's dark brown eyes. He stared into my eyes as well.

"I think there's something missing." Kylo said. I furrowed my eyebrows, once again, in confusion. "What is it?" I asked. "Turn around and close your eyes." He said. Then, I closed my eyes and I turned around. "Are your eyes closed?" Kylo asked. "Yes." I answered. Soon after, I felt something going around my neck. "Open your eyes." Kylo spoke, softly. I opened my eyes and I looked down and I saw my tiny silver heart necklace that my mom gave me. I gasped in shock, in a good way, seeing it. I turned around to face Kylo, who was smiling at me. "Kylo...I...I don't know what to say. Thank you." I said. Kylo put his hands on my shoulders and said, "You're welcome, Bailey." I smiled at him.

(A/N: After hearing this song for the first time while writing my story, this song inspired me to write the dance part in this chapter. Play this song while reading the dance part if you like to.)

"Shall we dance?" Kylo asked. "We shall." I answered. Then, Kylo put one hand on my waist and I put one hand on his shoulder as we clasped our other hands together and we began to slow dance. Even though we weren't dancing with music, I kept imagining music in my mind as we danced. I assumed Kylo was reading my mind to hear the music. With the tiny lights on the ceiling, I kept imagining me and Kylo dancing through the stars in the galaxy. Kylo would use some of the dance tricks that we've learned from our dance practices. Like he'd pick me up and spin me around, he'd would twirl me around, and he'd spin me out at arm's length.

After a few minutes of ballroom dancing, Kylo put his hands on my waist and I wrapped my hands around his neck and we began swaying, slowly. Kylo put his forehead against mine and he spoke to me, softly, "This is something I never want to forget in my life." "Same here." I said, softly. Kylo, then, picked me up with one arm around my waist while I held onto his shoulder with my arm as he spun me around while we looked into each other's eyes. He, then, set me back down and he wrapped his arms around my waist while I wrapped my arms around his neck and we pressed our lips together.